LT3763 - 60V High Current Step-Down LED Driver Controller
- Accurately Control Input and Output Current
- 3000:1 True Color PWM™ Dimming
- ±1.5% Voltage Regulation Accuracy
- ±6% Current Regulation Accuracy
- 6V to 60V Input Voltage Range
- Wide Output Range Up to 55V
- <2µA Shutdown Current
- Control Pin for Thermal Control of Load Current
- Input and Output Current Monitor and Limit
- Open, Short, and C/10 Fault Detection
- PWM Driver Output for LED Applications
- Thermally Enhanced 28-Lead FE Package
The LT3763 is a fixed frequency, synchronous, step-down DC/DC controller designed to accurately regulate output currents up to 20A. The average current mode control- ler will maintain inductor current regulation over a wide output voltage range from 0V to 55V. Output current is set by analog voltages on the CTRL pins and an external sense resistor. Voltage regulation and overvoltage protection are set with a voltage divider from the output to the FB pin. The switching frequency is programmable from 200kHz to 1MHz through an external resistor on the RT pin or with the SYNC pin and an external clock signal. Input and output current sensing provides input current limiting and an accurate measurement of these currents. The FBIN pin is provided for applications requiring a peak power tracking function.
Additional features include an accurate external reference voltage for use with the CTRL pins, an accurate UVLO/EN pin that allows for programmable UVLO hysteresis, a PWM driver for LED applications, output voltage fault detection, and thermal shutdown.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1831A||LT3763 Demo Board I High Power Constant Current, Constant Voltage Synchronous Buck Controller||$175.00|
- High Power Architectural Lighting
- Automotive Lighting
- Aviation and Marine Strobe Lights
- Solar-Powered Chargers, Laser Diodes
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT3796/LT3796-1 - 100V Constant-Current and Constant-Voltage Controller with Dual Current Sense
- LT3791 - 60V 4-Switch Synchronous Buck-Boost LED Driver Controller
- LT3761 - 60VIN LED Controller with Internal PWM Generator
- LTC4000 - High Voltage High Current Controller for Battery Charging and Power Management
- LTM4620 - Dual 13A or Single 26A DC/DC µModule Regulator
- LT8705 - 80V VIN and VOUT Synchronous 4-Switch Buck- Boost DC/DC Controller
- LTM4641 - 38V, 10A DC/DC µModule Regulator with Advanced Input and Load Protection
- LTC4366-1/LTC4366-2 - High Voltage Surge Stopper
- LT8300 - 100VIN Micropower Isolated Flyback Converter with 150V/260mA Switch
- LTC3864 - 60V Low IQ Step-Down DC/DC Controller with 100% Duty Cycle Capability
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. To download LTspice IV and other FREE simulation tools, please visit our Design Simulation page.
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice IV
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice IV does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As". After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Related models available in LTspice IV