LT3763 - 60V High Current Step-Down LED Driver Controller
- Accurately Control Input and Output Current
- 3000:1 True Color PWM™ Dimming
- ±1.5% Voltage Regulation Accuracy
- ±6% Current Regulation Accuracy
- 6V to 60V Input Voltage Range
- Wide Output Range Up to 55V
- <2µA Shutdown Current
- Control Pin for Thermal Control of Load Current
- Input and Output Current Monitor and Limit
- Open, Short, and C/10 Fault Detection
- PWM Driver Output for LED Applications
- Thermally Enhanced 28-Lead FE Package
AEC-Q100 data available for specific packages
The LT3763 is a fixed frequency, synchronous, step-down DC/DC controller designed to accurately regulate output currents up to 20A. The average current mode control- ler will maintain inductor current regulation over a wide output voltage range from 0V to 55V. Output current is set by analog voltages on the CTRL pins and an external sense resistor. Voltage regulation and overvoltage protection are set with a voltage divider from the output to the FB pin. The switching frequency is programmable from 200kHz to 1MHz through an external resistor on the RT pin or with the SYNC pin and an external clock signal. Input and output current sensing provides input current limiting and an accurate measurement of these currents. The FBIN pin is provided for applications requiring a peak power tracking function.
Additional features include an accurate external reference voltage for use with the CTRL pins, an accurate UVLO/EN pin that allows for programmable UVLO hysteresis, a PWM driver for LED applications, output voltage fault detection, and thermal shutdown.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1831A||LT3763 Demo Board I High Power CC/CV Synchronous Buck LED Driver Controller||$175.00|
Designed for Automotive and Transportation ApplicationsAEC-Q100 data is available for these specific part numbers. Please contact your local sales representative for more information regarding reliability reports or to inquire about parts that are not included. For more information, view our Automotive and Transportation page
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
- High Power Architectural Lighting
- Automotive Lighting
- Aviation and Marine Strobe Lights
- Solar-Powered Chargers, Laser Diodes
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT3796/LT3796-1 - 100V Constant-Current and Constant-Voltage Controller with Dual Current Sense
- LT3761/LT3761-1 - 60VIN LED Controller with Internal PWM Generator
- LT8705 - 80V VIN and VOUT Synchronous 4-Switch Buck- Boost DC/DC Controller
- LT3791 - 60V 4-Switch Synchronous Buck-Boost LED Driver Controller
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LTC4000 - High Voltage High Current Controller for Battery Charging and Power Management
- LT3756/LT3756-1/LT3756-2 - 100VIN, 100VOUT LED Controller
- LT3741/LT3741-1 - High Power, Constant Current, Constant Voltage, Step-Down Controller
- LTC4364 - Surge Stopper with Ideal Diode
- LT3652 - Power Tracking 2A Battery Charger for Solar Power
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice® software is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As." After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice IV: