LT3761 - 60VIN LED Controller with Internal PWM Generator
- 3000:1 True Color PWM™ Dimming for LEDs
- Wide VIN Range: 4.5V to 60V
- Rail-to-Rail Current Sense Range: 0V to 80V
- Programmable PWM Dimming Signal Generator
- Constant Current (±3%) and Constant-Voltage (±2%) Regulation
- Analog Dimming
- Drives LEDs in Boost, SEPIC, Inverting, Buck Mode, Buck-Boost Mode, or Flyback Configuration
- Output Short-Circuit Protected Boost
- Open LED Protection and Reporting
- Adjustable Switching Frequency: 100kHz to 1MHz
- Programmable VIN UVLO with Hysteresis
- C/10 Indication for Battery Chargers
- Low Shutdown Current: <1μA
- Thermally Enhanced 16-Lead MSOP Package
The LT®3761 is a DC/DC controller designed to operate as a constant-current source and constant-voltage regulator. It features a programmable internal PWM dimming signal. The LT3761 is ideally suited for driving high current LEDs, but also has features to make it suitable for charging batteries and supercapacitors. The fixed frequency, current mode architecture results in stable operation over a wide range of supply and output voltages. A voltage feedback pin serves as the input for several LED protection features, and also makes it possible for the converter to operate as a constant-voltage source. A frequency adjust pin allows the user to program the frequency from 100kHz to 1MHz to optimize efficiency, performance or external component size.
The LT3761 senses output current at the high side or at the low side of the load. The PWM input can be configured to self-oscillate at fixed frequency with duty ratio programmable from 4% to 96%. When driven by an external signal, the PWM input provides LED dimming ratios of up to 3000:1. The CTRL input provides additional analog dimming capability.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1772A||LT3761EMSE Demo Board I High Voltage LED Controlle||$175.00|
- High Voltage LED Strings >100V with Ground Referred Current Sense
- Grounded Anode LEDs
- Battery and SuperCap Chargers
- Accurate Current Limited Voltage Regulators
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT3796/LT3796-1 - 100V Constant-Current and Constant-Voltage Controller with Dual Current Sense
- LTC4000 - High Voltage High Current Controller for Battery Charging and Power Management
- LT3791 - 60V 4-Switch Synchronous Buck-Boost LED Driver Controller
- LT3652 - Power Tracking 2A Battery Charger for Solar Power
- LTC3115-1 - 40V, 2A Synchronous Buck-Boost DC/DC Converter
- LT8705 - 80V VIN and VOUT Synchronous 4-Switch Buck- Boost DC/DC Controller
- LTC3789 - High Efficiency, Synchronous, 4-Switch Buck-Boost Controller
- LTM8062 - 32VIN, 2A uModule Power Tracking Battery Charger
- LTM4620 - Dual 13A or Single 26A DC/DC µModule Regulator
- LT1512 - SEPIC Constant-Current/Constant-Voltage Battery Charger
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. To download LTspice IV and other FREE simulation tools, please visit our Design Simulation page.
Related models available in LTspice IV