LT3759 - Wide Input Voltage Range Boost/SEPIC/Inverting Controller
- Wide VIN Range: 1.6V to 42V
- Positive or Negative Output Voltage Programming with a Single Feedback Pin
- PGOOD Output Voltage Status Report
- Accurate 50mV SENSE Threshold Voltage
- Programmable Soft-Start
- Programmable Operating Frequency (100kHz to 1MHz) with One External Resistor
- Synchronizable to an External Clock
- Low Shutdown Current < 1μA
- INTVCC Regulator Supplied from VIN or DRIVE
- Programmable Input Undervoltage Lockout with Hysteresis
The LT®3759 is a wide input range, current mode, DC/DC controller which is capable of regulating either positive or negative output voltages from a single feedback pin. It can be configured as a boost, SEPIC or inverting converter.
The LT3759 drives a low side external N-channel power MOSFET. An internal LDO regulator draws power from VIN or DRIVE to provide up to a 4.75V supply for the gate driver. The fixed frequency, current-mode architecture results in stable operation over a wide range of supply and output voltages. The operating frequency of LT3759 can be set over a 100kHz to 1MHz range with an external resistor, or can be synchronized to an external clock using the SYNC pin.
The LT3759 features soft-start and frequency foldback functions to limit inductor current during start-up and output short-circuit. A window comparator on the FBX pin reports via the PGOOD pin, providing output voltage status indication. The device is available in a 12-Lead exposed pad MSOP package.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1725A||LT3759EMSE Boost Demo Board | VIN = 1.8V to 4.5V,||$150.00|
|DC1787A||LT3759EMSE SEPIC Demo Board | VIN = 2.8V to 36V, V||$150.00|
- Datacom and Industrial Boost, SEPIC and Inverting Converters
- Distributed Power Supplies
- Portable Electronic Equipment
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC3115-1 - 40V, 2A Synchronous Buck-Boost DC/DC Converter
- LTC3789 - High Efficiency, Synchronous, 4-Switch Buck-Boost Controller
- LT3757 - Boost, Flyback, SEPIC and Inverting Controller
- LT3758 - High Input Voltage, Boost, Flyback, SEPIC and Inverting Controller
- LTC1871 - Wide Input Range, No RSENSE Current Mode Boost, Flyback and SEPIC Controller
- LT8582 - Dual 3A Boost/Inverting/SEPIC DC/DC Converter with Fault Protection
- LT3959 - Wide Input Voltage Range Boost/SEPIC/Inverting Converter with 6A, 40V Switch
- LTC3786 - Low IQ Synchronous Boost Controller
- LTC4000 - High Voltage High Current Controller for Battery Charging and Power Management
- LT3796/LT3796-1 - 100V Constant-Current and Constant-Voltage Controller with Dual Current Sense
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. To download LTspice IV and other FREE simulation tools, please visit our Design Simulation page.
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice IV
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice IV does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As". After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Related models available in LTspice IV