LT3758 - High Input Voltage, Boost, Flyback, SEPIC and Inverting Controller
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 5.5V to 100V
- Positive or Negative Output Voltage Programming with a Single Feedback Pin
- Current Mode Control Provides Excellent Transient Response
- Programmable Operating Frequency (100kHz to 1MHz) with One External Resistor
- Synchronizable to an External Clock
- Low Shutdown Current < 1μA
- Internal 7.2V Low Dropout Voltage Regulator
- Programmable Input Undervoltage Lockout with Hysteresis
- Programmable Soft-Start
- Small 10-Lead DFN (3mm × 3mm) and MSOPE Packages
The LT®3758/LT3758A are wide input range, current mode, DC/DC controllers which are capable of generating either positive or negative output voltages. They can be configured as either a boost, flyback, SEPIC or inverting converter. The LT3758/LT3758A drive a low side external N-channel power MOSFET from an internal regulated 7.2V supply. The fixed frequency, current-mode architecture results in stable operation over a wide range of supply and output voltages.
The operating frequency of LT3758/LT3758A can be set with an external resistor over a 100kHz to 1MHz range, and can be synchronized to an external clock using the SYNC pin. A minimum operating supply voltage of 5.5V, and a low shutdown quiescent current of less than 1μA, make the LT3758/LT3758A ideally suited for batterypowered systems.
The LT3758/LT3758A feature soft-start and frequency foldback functions to limit inductor current during start-up and output short-circuit. The LT3758A has improved load transient performance compared to the LT3758.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1342B||LT3758EMSE Demo Board | SEPIC, Vin: 18V to 72V, Vout: 24V/1A, (3x3 QFN)||$125.00|
|DC1412A||LT3758MSE Demo Board | Flyback, Vin: 18V to 75V, Vout: 3.3V/3A, (3x3 QFN)||$125.00|
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT3757 - Boost, Flyback, SEPIC and Inverting Controller
- LT3748 - 100V Isolated Flyback Controller
- LT3759 - Wide Input Voltage Range Boost/SEPIC/Inverting Controller
- LTC3789 - High Efficiency, Synchronous, 4-Switch Buck-Boost Controller
- LT3958 - High Input Voltage, Boost, Flyback, SEPIC and Inverting Converter
- LT3796/LT3796-1 - 100V Constant-Current and Constant-Voltage Controller with Dual Current Sense
- LT3798 - Isolated No Opto-Coupler Flyback Controller with Active PFC
- LTC1871 - Wide Input Range, No RSENSE Current Mode Boost, Flyback and SEPIC Controller
- LT3791 - 60V 4-Switch Synchronous Buck-Boost LED Driver Controller
- LT3580 - Boost/Inverting DC/DC Converter with 2A Switch, Soft-Start, and Synchronization
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. To download LTspice IV and other FREE simulation tools, please visit our Design Simulation page.
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice IV
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice IV does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As". After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Related models available in LTspice IV