LT3757/LT3757A - Boost, Flyback, SEPIC and Inverting Controller
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 2.9V to 40V
- Positive or Negative Output Voltage Programming with a Single Feedback Pin
- Current Mode Control Provides Excellent Transient Response
- Programmable Operating Frequency (100kHz to 1MHz) with One External Resistor
- Synchronizable to an External Clock
- Low Shutdown Current < 1μA
- Internal 7.2V Low Dropout Voltage Regulator
- Programmable Input Undervoltage Lockout with Hysteresis
- Programmable Soft-Start
- Small 10-Lead DFN (3mm × 3mm) and Thermally Enhanced 10-Pin MSOP Packages
AEC-Q100 data available for specific packages
The LT®3757/LT3757A are wide input range, current mode, DC/DC controllers which are capable of generating either positive or negative output voltages. They can be configured as either a boost, flyback, SEPIC or inverting converter. The LT3757/LT3757A drive a low side external N-channel power MOSFET from an internal regulated 7.2V supply. The fixed frequency, current-mode architecture results in stable operation over a wide range of supply and output voltages.
The operating frequency of LT3757/LT3757A can be set with an external resistor over a 100kHz to 1MHz range, and can be synchronized to an external clock using the SYNC pin. A low minimum operating supply voltage of 2.9V, and a low shutdown quiescent current of less than 1μA, make the LT3757/LT3757A ideally suited for batteryoperated systems.
The LT3757/LT3757A feature soft-start and frequency foldback functions to limit inductor current during start-up and output short-circuit. The LT3757A has improved load transient performance compared to the LT3757.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricingsales office or authorized distributor.
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1341A||LT3757EDD SEPIC Demo Board | 4.5V-36Vin; Vout = 5V @ 3A||$175.00|
|DC1547B||LT3757AEDD Boost Demo Board | Boost, 3.1V ≤ VIN ≤ 9V; VOUT = 12V @ 1.5A||$150.00|
|DC1548A||LT3757EDD Inverting (CUK) Demo Board | 7V-28Vin; Vout = -15V @ 1A||$150.00|
Designed for Automotive and Transportation ApplicationsAEC-Q100 data is available for these specific part numbers. Please contact your local sales representative for more information regarding reliability reports or to inquire about parts that are not included. For more information, view our Automotive and Transportation page
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
- Automotive and Industrial Boost, Flyback, SEPIC and Inverting Converters
- Telecom Power Supplies
- Portable Electronic Equipment
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT3758 - High Input Voltage, Boost, Flyback, SEPIC and Inverting Controller
- LT8705 - 80V VIN and VOUT Synchronous 4-Switch Buck- Boost DC/DC Controller
- LTC1871 - Wide Input Range, No RSENSE Current Mode Boost, Flyback and SEPIC Controller
- LT3759 - Wide Input Voltage Range Boost/SEPIC/Inverting Controller
- LT3748 - 100V Isolated Flyback Controller
- LTC3789 - High Efficiency, Synchronous, 4-Switch Buck-Boost Controller
- LT3796/LT3796-1 - 100V Constant-Current and Constant-Voltage Controller with Dual Current Sense
- LT8471 - Dual Multitopology DC/DC Converters with 2A Switches and Synchronization
- LT3958 - High Input Voltage, Boost, Flyback, SEPIC and Inverting Converter
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice® software is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As." After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice IV:
The LTpowerCAD design tool is a complete power supply design tool program that can significantly ease the tasks of power supply design. It guides users to a solution, selects power stage components, provides detailed power efficiency, shows quick loop bode plot stability and load transient analysis, and can export a final design to LTspice for simulation. Click here to download LTpowerCAD
Design tools for the following parts are available in LTpowerCAD: