LT3757/LT3757A - Boost, Flyback, SEPIC and Inverting Controller
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 2.9V to 40V
- Positive or Negative Output Voltage Programming with a Single Feedback Pin
- Current Mode Control Provides Excellent Transient Response
- Programmable Operating Frequency (100kHz to 1MHz) with One External Resistor
- Synchronizable to an External Clock
- Low Shutdown Current < 1μA
- Internal 7.2V Low Dropout Voltage Regulator
- Programmable Input Undervoltage Lockout with Hysteresis
- Programmable Soft-Start
- Small 10-Lead DFN (3mm × 3mm) and Thermally Enhanced 10-Pin MSOP Packages
The LT®3757/LT3757A are wide input range, current mode, DC/DC controllers which are capable of generating either positive or negative output voltages. They can be configured as either a boost, flyback, SEPIC or inverting converter. The LT3757/LT3757A drive a low side external N-channel power MOSFET from an internal regulated 7.2V supply. The fixed frequency, current-mode architecture results in stable operation over a wide range of supply and output voltages.
The operating frequency of LT3757/LT3757A can be set with an external resistor over a 100kHz to 1MHz range, and can be synchronized to an external clock using the SYNC pin. A low minimum operating supply voltage of 2.9V, and a low shutdown quiescent current of less than 1μA, make the LT3757/LT3757A ideally suited for batteryoperated systems.
The LT3757/LT3757A feature soft-start and frequency foldback functions to limit inductor current during start-up and output short-circuit. The LT3757A has improved load transient performance compared to the LT3757.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1341A||LT3757EDD SEPIC Demo Board | 4.5V Vin 36V; Vout = 5V @ 3A||$175.00|
|DC1547A||LT3757EDD Boost Demo Board | 3.1V Vin 9V; Vout = 12V @ 1.5A||$150.00|
|DC1548A||LT3757EDD Inverting (CUK) Demo Board | 7V Vin 28V; Vout = -15V @ 1A||$150.00|
- Automotive and Industrial Boost, Flyback, SEPIC and Inverting Converters
- Telecom Power Supplies
- Portable Electronic Equipment
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT3758 - High Input Voltage, Boost, Flyback, SEPIC and Inverting Controller
- LT3759 - Wide Input Voltage Range Boost/SEPIC/Inverting Controller
- LTC1871 - Wide Input Range, No RSENSE Current Mode Boost, Flyback and SEPIC Controller
- LTC3789 - High Efficiency, Synchronous, 4-Switch Buck-Boost Controller
- LT3748 - 100V Isolated Flyback Controller
- LT3798 - Isolated No Opto-Coupler Flyback Controller with Active PFC
- LT3796/LT3796-1 - 100V Constant-Current and Constant-Voltage Controller with Dual Current Sense
- LTC3783 - PWM LED Driver and Boost, Flyback and SEPIC Converter
- LTC3115-1 - 40V, 2A Synchronous Buck-Boost DC/DC Converter
- LTC3786 - Low IQ Synchronous Boost Controller
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. To download LTspice IV and other FREE simulation tools, please visit our Design Simulation page.
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice IV
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice IV does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As". After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Related models available in LTspice IV