LT3754 - 16-Channel × 50mA LED Driver
- Up to 45V of LEDs × 50mA, 16-Channel LED Driver
- Wide Input Range : 6V to 40V (4.5V to 13V, VIN Connected to INTVCC)
- ±2.8% LED Current Matching at 20mA (Typ ±0.7%)
- Up to 3000:1 True Color PWM™ Dimming Range
- Single Resistor Sets LED Current (10mA to 50mA)
- LED Current Regulated Even for PVIN > VOUT
- Output Adapts to LED VF for Optimum Efficiency
- Fault Flag + Protection for Open LED Strings
- Protection for LED Pin to VOUT Short
- Parallel Channels for Higher LED Current
- Programmable LED Current Derating vs Temperature
- Accurate Undervoltage Lockout Threshold with Programmable Hysteresis
- Programmable Frequency (100kHz to 1MHz)
- Synchronizable to an External Clock
The LT3754 is a 16-channel LED driver with a step-up DC/DC controller capable of driving up to 45V of LEDs. Each channel contains an accurate current sink with ±2.8% current matching. Channels follow a master programmable current to allow between 10mA to 50mA of LED current per string. Channels can be paralleled for higher LED current. Output voltage adapts to variations in LED VF for optimum efficiency and open LED faults do not affect the operation of connected LED strings.
The LT3754 allows a PWM dimming range up to 3000:1 and an analog dimming range up to 25:1. Operating frequency can be programmed from 100kHz up to 1MHz using a single resistor or synchronized to an external clock.
Additional features include: programmable maximum VOUT for open LED protection, a fault flag for open LED, programmable LED current derating vs temperature, micropower shutdown and internal soft-start. The LT3754 is available in a thermally enhanced 5mm × 5mm 32-pin QFN Package.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1436A||LT3754EUH Demo Board | 16-Channel Boost LED Driver, 20V ≤ VIN ≤ 28V, VLED = 55V @ 50mA||$150.00|
- Automotive, Notebook and TV Monitor Backlighting
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT3760 - 8-Channel × 100mA LED Driver
- LTM8042/LTM8042-1 - uModule Boost LED Driver and Current Source
- LT3599 - 4-Channel 120mA LED Driver with ±1.5% Current Matching
- LT3598 - 6-String 30mA LED Driver with ±1.5% Current Matching
- LT3761 - 60VIN LED Controller with Internal PWM Generator
- LT3796/LT3796-1 - 100V Constant-Current and Constant-Voltage Controller with Dual Current Sense
- LT3476 - High Current Quad Output LED Driver
- LTC3783 - PWM LED Driver and Boost, Flyback and SEPIC Converter
- LT3756/LT3756-1/LT3756-2 - 100VIN, 100VOUT LED Controller
- LT3791 - 60V 4-Switch Synchronous Buck-Boost LED Driver Controller
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.