LT3753 - Active Clamp Synchronous Forward Controller
- Input Voltage Range: 8.5V to 100V
- Programmable Volt-Second Clamp
- High Efficiency Control: Active Clamp, Synchronous Rectification, Programmable Delays
- Short-Circuit (Hiccup Mode) Overcurrent Protection
- Programmable Soft-Start/Stop
- Programmable OVLO and UVLO with Hysteresis
- Programmable Frequency (100kHz to 500kHz)
- Synchronizable to an External Clock
The LT®3753 is a current mode PWM controller optimized for an active clamp forward converter topology, allowing up to 100V input operation.
A programmable volt-second clamp allows primary switch duty cycles above 50% for high switch, transformer and rectifier utilization. Active clamp control reduces switch voltage stress and increases efficiency. A synchronous output is available for controlling secondary side synchronous rectification.
The LT3753 is available in a 38-lead plastic TSSOP package with missing pins for high voltage spacings.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC2050A||LT3753EFE Isolated Self Driven Demo Board | 36V ≤ VIN ≤ 72V; VOUT: 5V @ 20A||Contact Factory|
- Industrial, Automotive and Military Systems
- 48V Telecommunication Isolated Power Supplies
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT3752/LT3752-1 - Active Clamp Synchronous Forward Controllers with Internal Housekeeping Controller
- LT3748 - 100V Isolated Flyback Controller
- LT8705 - 80V VIN and VOUT Synchronous 4-Switch Buck- Boost DC/DC Controller
- LT3758 - High Input Voltage, Boost, Flyback, SEPIC and Inverting Controller
- LT8300 - 100VIN Micropower Isolated Flyback Converter with 150V/260mA Switch
- LT3796/LT3796-1 - 100V Constant-Current and Constant-Voltage Controller with Dual Current Sense
- LT3798 - Isolated No Opto-Coupler Flyback Controller with Active PFC
- LT8471 - Dual Multitopology DC/DC Converters with 2A Switches and Synchronization
- LTC4020 - 55V Buck-Boost Multi-Chemistry Battery Charger
- LTC4364 - Surge Stopper with Ideal Diode
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.