LT3752/LT3752-1 - Active Clamp Synchronous Forward Controllers with Internal Housekeeping Controller
- Input Voltage Range: LT3752: 6.5V to 100V, LT3752-1:Limited Only by External Components
- Internal Housekeeping DC/DC Controller
- Programmable Volt-Second Clamp
- High Efficiency Control: Active Clamp, Synchronous Rectification, Programmable Delays
- Short-Circuit (Hiccup Mode) Overcurrent Protection
- Programmable Soft-Start/Stop
- Programmable OVLO and UVLO with Hysteresis
- Programmable Frequency (100kHz to 500kHz)
- Synchronizable to an External Clock
The LT®3752/LT3752-1 are current mode PWM controllers optimized for an active clamp forward converter topology. A DC/DC housekeeping controller is included for improved efficiency and performance. The LT3752 allows operation up to 100V input and the LT3752-1 is optimized for applications with input voltages greater than 100V.
A programmable volt-second clamp allows primary switch duty cycles above 50% for high switch, transformer and rectifier utilization. Active clamp control reduces switch voltage stress and increases efficiency. A synchronous output is available for controlling secondary side synchronous rectification.
The LT3752/LT3752-1 are available in a 38-lead plastic TSSOP package with missing pins for high voltage spacings.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1929A||LT3752EFE-1/ LT8311EFE Demo Board | 150V ≤ VIN ≤ 400V, VOUT = 12V @ 16.7A.||$300.00|
|DC1994A||LT3752EFE/LT8311EFE Isolated Demo Board | 18V ≤ VIN ≤ 72V; VOUT: 12V @ 12A.||$300.00|
- Offline and HV Car Battery Isolated Power Supplies
- 48V Telecommunication Isolated Power Supplies
- Industrial, Automotive and Military Systems
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT8705 - 80V VIN and VOUT Synchronous 4-Switch Buck- Boost DC/DC Controller
- LT8301 - 42VIN Micropower No-Opto Isolated Flyback Converter with 65V/1.2A Switch
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LT8300 - 100VIN Micropower Isolated Flyback Converter with 150V/260mA Switch
- LT8614 - 42V, 4A Synchronous Step-Down Silent Switcher with 2.5μA Quiescent Current
- LTC4359 - Ideal Diode Controller with Reverse Input Protection
- LT3748 - 100V Isolated Flyback Controller
- LTC4020 - 55V Buck-Boost Multi-Chemistry Battery Charger
- LT4363 - High Voltage Surge Stopper with Current Limit
- LT8471 - Dual Multitopology DC/DC Converters with 2A Switches and Synchronization
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.