LT3746 - 32-Channel 20mA LED Driver with Buck Controller
- 6V to 55V Power Input Voltage Range
- 32 Independent LED Outputs up to 30mA/13V
- 6-Bit Dot Correction Current Adjustment
- 12-Bit Grayscale PWM Dimming
- 0.5μs Minimum LED On Time
- Adaptive LED Bus Voltage for High Efficiency
- Cascadable 30MHz Serial Data Interface
- Full Diagnostic and Protection: Individual Open/Short LED and Overtemperature Fault
The LT®3746 integrates a 32-channel LED driver with a 55V buck controller. The LED driver lights up to 30mA/13V of LEDs in series per channel, and the buck controller generates an adaptive bus voltage supplying the parallel LED strings. Each channel has individual 6-bit dot correction current adjustment and 12-bit grayscale PWM dimming. Both dot correction and grayscale are accessible via a serial data interface in TTL/CMOS logic.
The LT3746 performs full diagnostic and protection against open/short LED and overtemperature fault. The fault status is sent back through the serial data interface. The 30MHz fully-buffered, skew-balanced, cascadable serial data interface makes the chip extremely suitable for large screen LCD dynamic backlighting and mono-, multi-, full-color LED displays.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1406A||LT3746EUHH Demo Board: 32-Channel, 2% Accurate, 20mA LED Driver; Use DC590B as Companion Board||Contact Factory|
|DC590B||USB Serial Controller for Linear Technology QuikEval Demo Boards||$50.00|
- Large Screen Display LED Backlighting
- Mono-, Multi-, Full-Color LED Displays
- LED Billboards and Signboards
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTM8042/LTM8042-1 - uModule Boost LED Driver and Current Source
- LT3761 - 60VIN LED Controller with Internal PWM Generator
- LT8500 - 48-Channel LED PWM Generator with 12-Bit Resolution and 50MHz
- LT3791 - 60V 4-Switch Synchronous Buck-Boost LED Driver Controller
- LT3754 - 16-Channel × 50mA LED Driver
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT3956 - 80VIN, 80VOUT Constant-Current, Constant-Voltage Converter
- LT3796/LT3796-1 - 100V Constant-Current and Constant-Voltage Controller with Dual Current Sense
- LT3799 - Offline Isolated Flyback LED Controller with Active PFC
- LT3517 - Full-Featured LED Driver with 1.5A Switch Current
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
Linear Technology provides a variety of custom design simulation tools and device models to allow even novice designers to quickly and easily evaluate circuits using high performance switching regulators, amplifiers, data converters, filters and more. Please visit our Design Tools page to view and download: