LT3745-1 - 16-Channel 50mA LED Driver with Buck Controller
- 6V to 55V Power Input Voltage Range
- 16 Independent LED Outputs Up to 75mA/36V
- ±4% LED Current Matching at 50mA (Typ ±1%)
- 6-Bit Dot Correction Current Adjustment
- 12-Bit Grayscale PWM Dimming
- 0.5μs Minimum LED On-Time
- Adaptive LED Bus Voltage for High Efficiency
- Cascadable 30MHz LVDS Serial Data Interface
- Full Diagnostic and Protection: Individual Open/Short LED and Overtemperature Fault
- 40-Lead 6mm × 6mm QFN Package
The LT®3745-1 integrates a 16-channel LED driver with a 55V buck controller. The LED driver lights up to 75mA/36V of LEDs in series per channel, and the buck controller generates an adaptive bus voltage supplying the parallel LED strings. Each channel has individual 6-bit dot correction current adjustment and 12-bit grayscale PWM dimming. Both dot correction and grayscale are accessible via a serial data interface in LVDS logic. A ±4% LED current matching and a 0.5μs minimum LED on-time can be achieved at 50mA per channel.
The LT3745-1 performs full diagnostic and protection against open/short LED and overtemperature fault. The fault status is sent back through the serial data interface. The 30MHz fully-buffered, cascadable LVDS serial data interface makes the chip extremely suitable for large screen LCD dynamic backlighting and mono-, multi-, full-color LED displays. The LT3745 uses a TTL/CMOS serial data interface instead of LVDS.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Large Screen Display LED Backlighting
- Mono-, Multi-, Full-Color LED Displays
- LED Billboards and Signboards
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC3115-1 - 40V, 2A Synchronous Buck-Boost DC/DC Converter
- LT3796/LT3796-1 - 100V Constant-Current and Constant-Voltage Controller with Dual Current Sense
- LT3761 - 60VIN LED Controller with Internal PWM Generator
- LT3745 - 16-Channel 50mA LED Driver with Buck Controller
- LTM8042/LTM8042-1 - uModule Boost LED Driver and Current Source
- LT3791 - 60V 4-Switch Synchronous Buck-Boost LED Driver Controller
- LTM4620 - Dual 13A or Single 26A DC/DC µModule Regulator
- LT3763 - 60V High Current Step-Down LED Driver Controller
- LT1618 - Constant-Current/Constant-Voltage 1.4MHz Step-Up DC/DC Converter
- LTC4370 - Two-Supply Diode-OR Current Balancing Controller
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.