LT3669/LT3669-2 - IO-Link Transceiver with Integrated Step-Down Regulator and LDO
- IO-Link® PHY Compatible (COM1/COM2/COM3)
- Cable Interface Protected to ±60V
- Operation from 7.5V to 40V
- Integrated Step-Down Switching Regulator
- Max Load Current: 100mA (LT3669)/300mA (LT3669-2)
- Synchronizable and Adjustable Switching Frequency: 250kHz to 2.2MHz
- Output Voltage: 0.8V to 16V
- Integrated 150mA LDO Linear Regulator
- Rugged Line Drivers with Adjustable Slew Rate and Current Limit
- Adaptive Line Driver Pulsing Scheme to Switch Heavy Loads Safely
- Drivers Configurable as Push-Pull, Pull-Up or Pull-Down
- Adjustable Power-On Reset Timer
- Small 28-Pin Thermally Enhanced 4mm × 5mm QFN Package
The LT®3669 is an industrial transceiver that includes a step-down switching regulator and a low dropout linear regulator. Wake-up detect functionality, as well as a programmable power-on reset timer are also included. The current limit and slew rate of the transmitters are externally adjustable for optimum EMC performance.
The line drivers can source/sink up to 250mA of current each or 500mA when connected together, with a minimal residual voltage of less than 2.1V. An internal adaptive pulsing scheme allows the drivers to safely switch heavy capacitive loads and incandescent bulbs. Thermal shutdown provides additional protection. Line protection of ±60V in the line interface pins allows the use of standard TVS diodes with L+ operating voltages up to 40V.
The switching regulator integrates the catch diode in LT3669 (up to 100mA load current) and requires an external catch diode in LT3669-2 (up to 300mA load current).
The LT3669 implements an IO-Link device PHY. For IO-Link master designs, see the LTC2874.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1733A-A||LT3669 Demo Board | IO-Link Xcvr with Buck & LDO, 7.5V ≤ VIN ≤ 40V, Vout1 = 5V @ 100mA, Vout2 (LDO) = 3.3V @ 100mA.||Contact Factory|
|DC1733A-B||LT3669 Demo Board | IO-Link Xcvr with Buck & LDO, 7.5V ≤ VIN ≤ 40V, Vout1 = 5V @ 100mA, Vout2 (LDO) = 3.3V @ 100mA.||Contact Factory|
- Industrial Sensors and Actuators
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT8301 - 42VIN Micropower No-Opto Isolated Flyback Converter with 65V/1.2A Switch
- LT8614 - 42V, 4A Synchronous Step-Down Silent Switcher with 2.5μA Quiescent Current
- LT8705 - 80V VIN and VOUT Synchronous 4-Switch Buck- Boost DC/DC Controller
- LTM2884 - Isolated USB Transceiver with Isolated Power
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LTC4364 - Surge Stopper with Ideal Diode
- LTC4020 - 55V Buck-Boost Multi-Chemistry Battery Charger
- LTC4120/LTC4120-4.2 - Wireless Power Receiver and 400mA Buck Battery Charger
- LTC4366-1/LTC4366-2 - High Voltage Surge Stopper
- LTC6090/LTC6090-5 - 140V CMOS Rail-to-Rail Output, Picoamp Input Current Op Amp
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
Linear Technology provides a variety of custom design simulation tools and device models to allow even novice designers to quickly and easily evaluate circuits using high performance switching regulators, amplifiers, data converters, filters and more. Please visit our Design Tools page to view and download: