LT3587 - High Voltage Monolithic Inverter and Dual Boost
- Ideal for CCD, LCD, LED Backlight and OLED Applications
- Easy Generation of 15V (50mA), –8V (100mA) and 20V (20mA) from a Li-Ion Cell
- VIN Range: 2.5V to 6V
- Wide Output Ranges: Up to 32V for the Boosts and Up to –32V for the Inverter
- Output Disconnect for the Boost Channels
- Boost3 Allows Voltage Programming and/or Current Programming for a ‘One Wire Current Source’
- Overload Fault Protection with Fault I/O Pin Indicator
- Combined Soft-Start and Enable Pins
- Small 20-Pin 3mm × 3mm QFN Package
DescriptionThe LT3587 provides a one-chip solution for applications requiring two positive and one negative high voltage supplies.The LT3587 input voltage range of 2.5V to 6V makes it ideal for various battery-powered systems.
A single resistor programs each of the three output voltage levels and the output current of Boost3. The intelligent softstart allows for sequential soft-start of the Boost1 output followed by the negative output with a single capacitor. Internal sequencing circuitry also disables the inverter until the Boost1 output has reached 87% of its final value.
The LT3587 integrates all the power switches, soft-start, and output-disconnect circuits into a small 3mm x 3mm QFN package. This high level of integration combined with small external components makes the LT3587 ideal for space constrained applications.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1348A||LT3587EUD DEMO BOARD | High Voltage Monolithic Inverter and Dual Boost||Contact Factory|
- Digital Still and Video Cameras
- Scanner and Display Systems
- PDA, Cellular Phones and Handheld Computers
- LED Backlight and OLED Display Drivers
- CCD Imager Bias
- General High Voltage Supply Bias
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT8582 - Dual 3A Boost/Inverting/SEPIC DC/DC Converter with Fault Protection
- LT3463 - Dual Micropower DC/DC Converters with Schottky Diodes
- LT3471 - Dual 1.3A, 1.2MHz Boost/Inverter in 3mm × 3mm DFN
- LT3487 - Boost and Inverting Switching Regulator for CCD Bias
- LT1945 - Dual Micropower DC/DC Converter with Positive and Negative Outputs
- LT3582 - Boost and Single Inductor Inverting DC/DC Converters with Optional I2C Programing and OTP
- LT3472 - Boost and Inverting DC/DC Converter for CCD Bias
- LTC3115-1 - 40V, 2A Synchronous Buck-Boost DC/DC Converter
- LT3759 - Wide Input Voltage Range Boost/SEPIC/Inverting Controller
- LT1941 - Triple Monolithic Switching Regulator
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. To download LTspice IV and other FREE simulation tools, please visit our Design Simulation page.
Related models available in LTspice IV