LT3572 - Dual Full-Bridge Piezo Driver with 900mA Boost Converter
- 2.7V to 10V Input Voltage Range
- 900mA Boost Converter
- Dual Full-Bridge Piezo Drivers
- Programmable Switching Frequency from 500kHz to 2.25MHz
- Synchronizable Up to 2.5MHz
- Separate Enable for Each Piezo Driver and Boost Converter
- Available in a 4mm × 4mm 20-Pin QFN Package
DescriptionThe LT3572 is a highly integrated dual Piezo motor driver capable of driving two Piezo motors at up to 40V from a 5V supply. Each Piezo driver can be independently turned on or off along with the boost converter.
The boost regulator has a soft-start capability that limits the inrush current at start-up. The boost regulator switching frequency is set by an external resistor or the frequency can be synchronized by an external clock. A PGOOD pin indicates when the output of the boost converter is in regulation and the Piezo drivers are allowed to start switching.
The LT3572 is available in a (4mm × 4mm) 20-pin QFN package.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1197A||LT3572EUF | Dual 500mA Piezo Driver & 900mA Boost Converter||$125.00|
- Piezo Motor Drive
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT3469 - Piezo Microactuator Driver with Boost Regulator
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT8705 - 80V VIN and VOUT Synchronous 4-Switch Buck- Boost DC/DC Controller
- LT3796/LT3796-1 - 100V Constant-Current and Constant-Voltage Controller with Dual Current Sense
- LT3757 - Boost, Flyback, SEPIC and Inverting Controller
- LT3758 - High Input Voltage, Boost, Flyback, SEPIC and Inverting Controller
- LT3652 - Power Tracking 2A Battery Charger for Solar Power
- LTC6992 - TimerBlox: Voltage-Controlled Pulse Width Modulator (PWM)
- LTC6090/LTC6090-5 - 140V CMOS Rail-to-Rail Output, Picoamp Input Current Op Amp
- LT4363 - High Voltage Surge Stopper with Current Limit
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice® software is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As." After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice: