LT3570 - 1.5A Buck Converter, 1.5A Boost Converter and LDO Controller
- 2.5V to 36V Input Voltage Range
- Programmable Switching Frequency
- from 500kHz to 2.1MHz
- Synchronizable Up to 2.75MHz
- VOUT(MIN): 0.8V
- Independent Soft-Start for Each Converter
- Separate VIN Supplies for Each Converter
- Duty Cycle Range: 0% to 90% at 1MHz
- Available in 24-Lead (4mm × 4mm) QFN and
- 20-Lead TSSOP Packages
AEC-Q100 data available for specific packages
DescriptionThe LT3570 is a buck and boost converter with internal power switches and LDO controller. Each converter is designed with a 1.5A current limit and an input range from 2.5V to 36V, making the LT3570 ideal for a wide variety of applications. Switching frequencies up to 2.1MHz are programmed with an external timing resistor and the oscillator can be synchronized to an external clock up to 2.75MHz.
The LT3570 features a programmable soft-start function that limits the feedback voltage during start-up helping prevent overshoot and limiting inrush current. The LDO controller is capable of delivering up to 10mA of base current to an external NPN transistor.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1106A||LT3570EUF Demo Board | Buck + Boost + LDO Controller, 4V to 36Vin Buck with Vout1 = 3.3V@1A, 3.3V to 10Vin Boost with Vout2 = 12V@275mA, 100mA LDO||$150.00|
Designed for Automotive and Transportation ApplicationsAEC-Q100 data is available for these specific part numbers. Please contact your local sales representative for more information regarding reliability reports or to inquire about parts that are not included. For more information, view our Automotive and Transportation page
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
- Cable and Satellite Set-Top Boxes
- Automotive Systems
- Telecom Systems
- “Dying Gasp” Systems
- TFT LCD Displays
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT8471 - Dual Multitopology DC/DC Converters with 2A Switches and Synchronization
- LTC3115-1 - 40V, 2A Synchronous Buck-Boost DC/DC Converter
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT3471 - Dual 1.3A, 1.2MHz Boost/Inverter in 3mm × 3mm DFN
- LT3580 - Boost/Inverting DC/DC Converter with 2A Switch, Soft-Start, and Synchronization
- LT8582 - Dual 3A Boost/Inverting/SEPIC DC/DC Converter with Fault Protection
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
- LTC3789 - High Efficiency, Synchronous, 4-Switch Buck-Boost Controller
- LT8705 - 80V VIN and VOUT Synchronous 4-Switch Buck- Boost DC/DC Controller
- LTC4364 - Surge Stopper with Ideal Diode
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice® software is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As." After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice: