LT3513 - 2MHz High Current 5-Output Regulator for TFT-LCD Panels
- 4.5V to 30V Input Voltage Range
- Four Integrated Switches: 2.2A Buck, 1.5A Boost, 0.25A Boost, 0.25A Inverter (Guaranteed Minimum Current Limit)
- External NPN LDO Driver
- Fixed Frequency, Low Noise Outputs
- Inductor Current Sense for Buck
- Soft-Start for All Outputs
- Externally Programmable VON Delay
- Three Integrated Schottky Diodes
- PGOOD Pin for AVDD Output Disconnect
- PanelProtect™ Circuitry Disables VON Upon Fault
- Thermally Enhanced 38-Lead 5mm × 7mm QFN Package
AEC-Q100 data available for specific packages
The LT3513 5-output adjustable switching regulator provides power for large TFT-LCD panels. The 38-pin 5mm × 7mm QFN device can generate a 3.3V or 5V logic supply along with the triple output supply required for the TFT-LCD panel. A lower voltage secondary logic supply may also be generated with the addition of an external NPN driven by the internal linear regulator. A step-down regulator provides a low voltage output, VLOGIC, with up to 1.2A of current while capable of operating from a wide input range of 4.5V to 30V. A high power step-up converter, a lower power step-up converter and an inverting converter provide the three independent output voltages: AVDD, VON and VOFF required by the LCD panel. A high-side PNP provides delayed turn-on of the VON signal and can handle up to 30mA. Protection circuitry ensures that VON is disabled if any of the four outputs are more than 10% below the programmed voltage.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1028A||LT3513EUHF DEMO BOARD | 2MHz High Current 5-Output Regulator for TFT LCD Panels||$150.00|
Designed for Automotive and Transportation ApplicationsAEC-Q100 data is available for these specific part numbers. Please contact your local sales representative for more information regarding reliability reports or to inquire about parts that are not included. For more information, view our Automotive and Transportation page
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
- Automotive TFT-LCD Displays
- Large TFT-LCD Desktop Monitors
- Flat Panel Televisions
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT3580 - Boost/Inverting DC/DC Converter with 2A Switch, Soft-Start, and Synchronization
- LT8471 - Dual Multitopology DC/DC Converters with 2A Switches and Synchronization
- LT8705 - 80V VIN and VOUT Synchronous 4-Switch Buck- Boost DC/DC Controller
- LT8582 - Dual 3A Boost/Inverting/SEPIC DC/DC Converter with Fault Protection
- LTC3115-1 - 40V, 2A Synchronous Buck-Boost DC/DC Converter
- LT3471 - Dual 1.3A, 1.2MHz Boost/Inverter in 3mm × 3mm DFN
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT1941 - Triple Monolithic Switching Regulator
- LT3570 - 1.5A Buck Converter, 1.5A Boost Converter and LDO Controller
- LT1943 - High Current Quad Output Regulator for TFT LCD Panels
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice® software is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As." After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice: