LT3507 - Triple Monolithic Step-Down Regulator with LDO
- Wide Input Range: 4V to 36V
- One 2.4A and Two 1.5A Output Switching Regulators with Internal Power Switches
- Low Dropout Linear Regulator with External Transistor
- Antiphase Switching Reduces Ripple
- Independent Run, Tracking/Soft-Start, and Power Good Indicators Ease Supply Sequencing
- Uses Small Inductors and Ceramic Capacitors
- Adjustable, 250kHz to 2.5MHz Switching Frequency, Synchronizable Over the Full Range
- User Programmable Overvoltage and Undervoltage Lockouts
- Thermally Enhanced, 38-Lead 5mm × 7mm QFN Package
AEC-Q100 data available for specific packages
The LT3507 is a triple, current mode, DC/DC converter with internal power switches and a low dropout regulator. The switching converters are step-down converters capable of generating one 2.4A output and two 1.5A outputs. All three converters are synchronized to a single oscillator. The 2.4A output runs with opposite phase to the other two converters, reducing input ripple current. Each regulator has independent shutdown and soft-start circuits, and generates a power good signal when its output is in regulation, easing power supply sequencing and interfacing with microcontrollers and DSPs.
The switching frequency is set with a single resistor yielding a range of 250kHz to 2.5MHz. The high switching frequency allows the use of small inductors and capacitors resulting in a very small triple output supply. The constant switching frequency, combined with low impedance ceramic capacitors, results in low, predictable output ripple. With its wide input voltage range of 4V to 36V, the LT3507 regulates a broad array of power sources including 5V logic rails, unregulated wall transformers, lead acid batteries and distributed power supplies.
|LT3507||2.5A, 1.5A, 1.5A||5x7 QFN-38|
|LT3507A||2.7A, 1.8A, 1.8A||5x7 QFN-38, TSSOP-38E|
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1161B||LT3507EUHF Demo Board | 7V to 36VIN, VOUT1 =1.8V @ 2.4A, VOUT2 =3.3V @1.3A, VOUT3 = 5.0V @1.4A, VOUT4 =2.5V @ 0.2A||$225.00|
Designed for Automotive and Transportation ApplicationsAEC-Q100 data is available for these specific part numbers. Please contact your local sales representative for more information regarding reliability reports or to inquire about parts that are not included. For more information, view our Automotive and Transportation page
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
- DSL and Cable Modems
- Distributed Power Regulation
- DSP Power
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT3507A - Triple Monolithic Step-Down Regulator with LDO
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
- LT3504 - Quad 40V/1A Step-Down Switching Regulator with 100% Duty Cycle Operation
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT8471 - Dual Multitopology DC/DC Converters with 2A Switches and Synchronization
- LTC3115-1 - 40V, 2A Synchronous Buck-Boost DC/DC Converter
- LT8610 - 42V, 2.5A Synchronous Step-Down Regulator with 2.5μA Quiescent Current
- LT8614 - 42V, 4A Synchronous Step-Down Silent Switcher with 2.5μA Quiescent Current
- LT1761 - 100mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators in TSOT-23
- LTC4364 - Surge Stopper with Ideal Diode
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice® software is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As." After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice:
The LTpowerCAD design tool is a complete power supply design tool program that can significantly ease the tasks of power supply design. It guides users to a solution, selects power stage components, provides detailed power efficiency, shows quick loop bode plot stability and load transient analysis, and can export a final design to LTspice for simulation. Click here to download LTpowerCAD
Design tools for the following parts are available in LTpowerCAD: