LT3504 - Quad 40V/1A Step-Down Switching Regulator with 100% Duty Cycle Operation
- Wide Input Range: 3.2V to 40V
- Four 1A Outputs
- 100% Duty Cycle Operation
- Resistor-Programmed Constant Frequency
- Short-Circuit Robust
- Wide SYNC Range: 250kHz to 2.2MHz
- Anti-Phase Switching Reduces Ripple
- 800mV FB Voltage
- Independent Run/Soft-Start Pins
- Shutdown with UVLO
- Internal Compensation
- Thermal Shutdown
- Tiny 28-Lead (4mm × 5mm) Thermally Enhanced QFN Package
The LT®3504 consists of four 1A output current buck regulators. The LT3504 has a wide operating input range of 3.2V to 40V. An on-chip boost regulator allows each channel to operate up to 100% duty cycle and eliminates the need for four external charge pump circuits. The LT3504 is designed to minimize external component count and results in a simple and small application circuit.
The LT3504 operates robustly in fault conditions. Cycleby- cycle peak current limit and catch diode current limit sensing protect the part during overload conditions. Thermal shutdown protects the power switches at elevated temperatures. Soft-start helps keep the peak inductor current under control during startup.
The LT3504 also features output voltage tracking and sequencing, programmable frequency, programmable undervoltage lockout, and a power good pin to indicate when all outputs are in regulation.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1207A||LT3504 Demo Board I Quad 40V/1A Step-Down Switching Regulator with 100% Duty Cycle Operation||Contact Factory|
- Automotive Battery Regulation
- Industrial Control Supplies
- Wall Transformer Regulation
- Distributed Supply Regulation
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT8610 - 42V, 2.5A Synchronous Step-Down Regulator with 2.5μA Quiescent Current
- LTC3630 - High Efficiency, 65V 500mA Synchronous Step-Down Converter
- LTC4364 - Surge Stopper with Ideal Diode
- LTM4620 - Dual 13A or Single 26A DC/DC µModule Regulator
- LT3988 - Dual 60V Monolithic 1A Step-Down Switching Regulator
- LTC3115-1 - 40V, 2A Synchronous Buck-Boost DC/DC Converter
- LTC4000 - High Voltage High Current Controller for Battery Charging and Power Management
- LT8300 - 100VIN Micropower Isolated Flyback Converter with 150V/260mA Switch
- LTC4370 - Two-Supply Diode-OR Current Balancing Controller
- LT3791 - 60V 4-Switch Synchronous Buck-Boost LED Driver Controller
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. To download LTspice IV and other FREE simulation tools, please visit our Design Simulation page.
Related models available in LTspice IV