LT3495 - 650mA Micropower Low Noise Boost Converter with Output Disconnect
- Low Quiescent Current
60μA in Active Mode
0.1μA in Shutdown Mode
- Low Noise Control Scheme (Switching Frequency Always Stays Above Audible Range for LT3495/-1)
- Integrated Power NPN:
650mA Current Limit (LT3495/B)
350mA Current Limit (LT3495-1/B-1)
- Integrated Output Disconnect
- Integrated Output Dimming
- Wide input range: 2.5V to 16V
- Wide output range : Up to 40V
- Integrated feedback resistor
- Tiny 10-Lead 3mm × 2mm DFN Package
DescriptionThe LT3495/LT3495B/LT3495-1/LT3495B-1 are low noise boost converters with integrated power switch, feedback resistor and output disconnect circuitry. The parts control power delivery by varying both the peak inductor current and switch off-time. This novel* control scheme results in low output voltage ripple as well as high efficiency over a wide load range. For the LT3495/LT3495-1, the off-time of the switch is not allowed to exceed a ﬁxed level, guaranteeing the switching frequency stays above the audio band for the entire load range. The parts feature a high performance NPN power switch with a 650mA and 350mA current limit for the LT3495/LT3495B and LT3495-1/LT3495B-1 respectively. The quiescent current is a low 60μA, which is further reduced to 0.1μA in shutdown. The internal disconnect circuitry allows the output voltage to be isolated from the input during shutdown. An auxiliary reference input (CTRL pin) overrides the internal 1.235V feedback reference with any lower value allowing full control of the output voltage during operation. The LT3495 series are available in a tiny 10-lead 3mm × 2mm DFN package.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1219A-A||LT3495EDDB Demo Board | 3-6Vin to 15Vout at 75mA||$75.00|
|DC1219A-B||LT3495BEDDB Demo Board | Micropower 3-6Vin to 15Vout at 75mA||$75.00|
|DC1219A-C||LT3495EDDB-1 Demo Board | Micropower 3-6Vin to 15Vout at 36mA||$75.00|
|DC1219A-D||LT3495BEDDB-1 Demo Board | 3-6Vin to 15Vout at 36mA||$75.00|
- OLED Power
- Low Noise Power
- MP3 Player
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT3494 - Micropower Low Noise Boost Converters with Output Disconnect
- LT1615 - Micropower Step-Up DC/DC Converters in ThinSOT
- LT3580 - Boost/Inverting DC/DC Converter with 2A Switch, Soft-Start, and Synchronization
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
- LT1761 - 100mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators in TSOT-23
- LT3757 - Boost, Flyback, SEPIC and Inverting Controller
- LTC3115-1 - 40V, 2A Synchronous Buck-Boost DC/DC Converter
- LTC4364 - Surge Stopper with Ideal Diode
- LT4363 - High Voltage Surge Stopper with Current Limit
- LT3463 - Dual Micropower DC/DC Converters with Schottky Diodes
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice® software is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As." After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice: