LT3463 - Dual Micropower DC/DC Converters with Schottky Diodes
- Generates Well-Regulated Positive and Negative Outputs
- Low Quiescent Current:
20µA (per Converter) in Active Mode
<1µA in Shutdown Mode
- Internal 42V Power Switches
- Internal 42V Schottky Diodes
- Low VCESAT Switch: 180mV at 150mA
- Input Voltage Range: 2.4V to 15V
- High Output Voltages: Up to ±40V
- Low Profile (0.8mm) 3mm x 3mm DFN Package
The LT3463/LT3463A are dual micropower DC/DC converters with internal Schottky diodes in a 10-lead 3mm x 3mm DFN package. Negative and positive LT3463 converters have a 250mA current limit. The LT3463A positive converter also has a 250mA limit, while the negative converter has a 400mA limit. Both devices have an input voltage range of 2.4V to 15V, making them ideal for a wide variety of applications. Each converter features a quiescent current of only 20µA, which drops to under 1µA in shutdown. A current limited, fixed off-time control scheme conserves operating current, resulting in high efficiency over a broad range of load current. The 42V switch enables high voltage outputs up to ±40V to be easily generated without the use of costly transformers. The low 300ns offtime permits the use of tiny, low profile inductors and capacitors to minimize footprint and cost in space-conscious portable applications.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC679A||LT3463EDD | Dual Output Converter, 2 Circuits, Vin = 2.7V to 6V, ±20Vout @ 9mA and ±20Vout @ 13mA||$100.00|
- CCD Bias
- LCD Bias
- Handheld Computers
- Digital Cameras
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT1945 - Dual Micropower DC/DC Converter with Positive and Negative Outputs
- LT3471 - Dual 1.3A, 1.2MHz Boost/Inverter in 3mm × 3mm DFN
- LT8471 - Dual Multitopology DC/DC Converters with 2A Switches and Synchronization
- LT8582 - Dual 3A Boost/Inverting/SEPIC DC/DC Converter with Fault Protection
- LT3580 - Boost/Inverting DC/DC Converter with 2A Switch, Soft-Start, and Synchronization
- LT3472 - Boost and Inverting DC/DC Converter for CCD Bias
- LT1617 - Micropower Inverting DC/DC Converters in SOT-23
- LT1761 - 100mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators in TSOT-23
- LT1615 - Micropower Step-Up DC/DC Converters in ThinSOT
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.