LT3095 - Dual-Channel Low Noise Bias Generators
- Generates Two Independent Low Noise Bias Supplies
- Boost Regulator:
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 3V to 20V
- Adjustable Switching Frequency: 450kHz to 2MHz
- Synchronizable to External Clock
- 950mA Power Switches
- Integrated Schottky Diodes
- Internal Frequency Compensation
- Linear Regulator:
- Wide Output Voltage Range: 1V to 20V
- SET Pin Reference Current: 50μA
- Low Noise: 4μVRMS (10Hz to 100kHz)
- High Frequency PSRR: 72dB at 1MHz
- Independent Precision-Threshold Enable Pins
- Symmetric Pinout Simplifies PCB Layout
- Thermally Enhanced 3mm × 5mm 24-Lead QFN Package
The LT®3095 generates two low-noise bias supplies from a common input voltage ranging from 3V to 20V. Each channel includes a fixed frequency, peak current-mode step-up switching regulator and a low-noise, singleresistor- programmable 50mA linear regulator. The linear regulator’s high power supply ripple rejection (PSRR) combined with its low-noise performance results in less than 100μVP-P output ripple and noise.
Each boost regulator adjusts its output voltage to 2V above the corresponding linear regulator’s output voltage, optimizing power dissipation, PSRR and transient response. This tracking scheme, along with internal boost regulator frequency compensation and integrated Schottky diodes, minimizes external component count and simplifies system design. Each linear regulator includes internal current limit and thermal limit protection circuitry.
The LT3095 switching frequency is externally programmable with a single resistor from 450kHz to 2MHz. A SYNC pin allows synchronization to an external clock. The LT3095 is available in a thermally enhanced, low profile (0.75mm) 24-lead 3mm × 5mm QFN package.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC2270A||LT3095 Demo Board | Dual Boost Plus Post-Regulator LDO Bias Generator, 3V ≤ VIN ≤ 20V, Vout1 = 5V @ 50mA, Vout2 = 15V @ 50mA||Contact Factory|
- Noise-Sensitive USB Powered Applications
- Data Conversion, Industrial Supplies, RF
- Instrumentation Amplifiers
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT3042 - 20V, 200mA, Ultralow Noise, Ultrahigh PSRR RF Linear Regulator
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LT8471 - Dual Multitopology DC/DC Converters with 2A Switches and Synchronization
- LTC3265 - Low Noise Dual Supply with Boost and Inverting Charge Pumps
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LT3081 - 1.5A Single Resistor Rugged Linear Regulator with Monitors
- LT8330 - Low IQ Boost/SEPIC/Inverting Converter with 1A, 60V Switch
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice® software is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As." After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice: