LT3065 Series - 45V VIN, 500mA Low Noise, Linear Regulator with Programmable Current Limit and Power Good
- Input Voltage Range: 1.8V to 45V
- Output Current: 500mA
- Dropout Voltage: 300mV
- Programmable Precision Current Limit: ±10%
- Power Good Flag
- Low Noise: 25μVRMS (10Hz to 100kHz)
- Adjustable Output (VREF = VOUT(MIN) = 600mV)
- Output Tolerance: ±2% Over Line, Load and Temperature
- Stable with Low ESR, Ceramic Output Capacitors (3.3μF Minimum)
- Single Capacitor Soft-Starts Reference and Lowers Output Noise
- Current Limit Foldback Protection
- Shutdown Current: <1μA
- Reverse Battery and Thermal Limit Protection
- 10-Lead 3mm × 3mm DFN and 12-lead MSOP Packages
The LT®3065 Series are micropower, low noise, low dropout voltage (LDO) linear regulators that operate over a 1.8V to 45V input voltage range. The devices supply 500mA of output current with a typical dropout voltage of 300mV. A single external capacitor provides programmable low noise reference performance and output soft-start functionality.
A single external resistor programs the LT3065’s current limit, accurate to ±10% over a wide input voltage and temperature range. A PWRGD flag indicates output regulation.
The LT3065 optimizes stability and transient response with low ESR ceramic capacitors, requiring a minimum of 3.3μF. Internal protection circuitry includes current limiting with foldback, thermal limiting, reverse battery protection, reverse current protection and reverse output protection.
The LT3065 is available in fixed output voltages of 1.2V, 1.5V, 1.8V, 2.5V, 3.3V, and 5V, and as an adjustable device with an output voltage range from 0.6V to 40V. The LT3065 is available in the thermally-enhanced 10-lead 3mm × 3mm DFN and 12-lead MSOP packages.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC2072A||LT3065 Demo Board | Low Noise Linear Regulator, Prog Current Limit, 5.35V ≤ VIN ≤ 45V, Vout = 1.2V to 5V @ 500mA .||Contact Factory|
- Battery-Powered Systems
- Automotive Power Supplies
- Industrial Power Supplies
- Avionic Power Supplies
- Portable Instruments
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT3081 - 1.5A Single Resistor Rugged Linear Regulator with Monitors
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
- LT3055 - 500mA, Linear Regulator with Precision Current Limit and Diagnostics
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT3085 - Adjustable 500mA Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT8614 - 42V, 4A Synchronous Step-Down Silent Switcher with 2.5μA Quiescent Current
- LT3086 - 40V, 2.1A Low Dropout Adjustable Linear Regulator with Monitoring and Cable Drop Compensation
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LT8710 - Synchronous SEPIC/ Inverting/Boost Controller with Output Current Control
- LT1761 - 100mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators in TSOT-23
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice IV
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice IV
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice IV does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As". After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice IV: