LT3032 Series - Dual 150mA Positive/Negative Low Noise Low Dropout Linear Regulator
- Low Noise: 20μVRMS (Positive) and 30μVRMS (Negative)
- Low Quiescent Current: 30μA/Channel
- Wide Input Voltage Range: ±2.3V to ±20V
- Output Current: ±150mA
- Low Shutdown Current: <3μA Total (Typical)
- Low Dropout Voltage: 300mV/Channel
- Fixed Output Voltages: ±5V, ±12V, ±15V
- Adjustable Outputs from ±1.22V to ±20V
- No Protection Diodes Needed
- Stable with 2.2μF Output Capacitors
- Stable with Ceramic, Tantalum or Aluminum Capacitors
- Starts into Reverse Output Voltage
- Current Limit and Thermal Limit
- Low Profile 14-Lead 4mm × 3mm × 0.75mm DFN Package
The LT3032 is a dual, low noise, positive and negative low dropout voltage linear regulator. Each regulator delivers up to 150mA with a typical 300mV dropout voltage. Each regulator’s quiescent current is low (30μA operating and <3μA in shutdown) and well-controlled in dropout, making it an excellent choice for battery-powered circuits.
Another key feature of the LT3032 is low output noise. Adding an external 10nF bypass capacitor to each regulator reduces output noise to 20μVRMS/30μVRMS over a 10Hz to 100kHz bandwidth. The LT3032 is stable with minimum output capacitors of 2.2μF. The regulators do not require the addition of ESR as is common with other regulators.
The regulators are offered as adjustable output devices with an output voltage down to the ±1.22V reference voltage or in fixed voltages of ±5V, ±12V and ±15V. Internal protection circuitry includes reverse-output protection, current limiting and thermal limiting.
The LT3032 is available in a unique low profile 14-lead 4mm × 3mm × 0.75mm DFN package with exposed backside pads for each regulator, allowing optimum thermal performance.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1622A||LT3032IDE Demo Board | Dual 200mA Positive/Negative, Low Noise, Low Dropout Linear Regulator||$125.00|
- Battery-Powered Instruments
- Bipolar Power Supplies
- Low Noise Power Supplies
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT3015 - 1.5A, Low Noise, Negative Linear Regulator with Precision Current Limit
- LT1964 - 200mA, Low Noise, Low Dropout Negative Micropower Regulator
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
- LT1761 - 100mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators in TSOT-23
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT1175 - 500mA Negative Low Dropout Micropower Regulator
- LTC3260 - Low Noise Dual Supply Inverting Charge Pump
- LT3029 - Dual 500mA/500mA Low Dropout, Low Noise, Micropower Linear Regulator
- LT1963A Series - 1.5A, Low Noise, Fast Transient Response LDO Regulators
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. To download LTspice IV and other FREE simulation tools, please visit our Design Simulation page.
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice IV
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice IV does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As". After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Related models available in LTspice IV