LT3023 - Dual 100mA, Low Dropout, Low Noise, Micropower Regulator
- Low Noise: 20µVRMS (10Hz to 100kHz)
- Low Quiescent Current: 20µA/Channel
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 1.8V to 20V
- Output Current: 100mA/Channel
- Very Low Shutdown Current: <0.1µA
- Low Dropout Voltage: 300mV at 100mA
- Adjustable Output from 1.22V to 20V
- Stable with 1µF Output Capacitor
- Stable with Aluminum, Tantalum or Ceramic Capacitors
- Reverse Battery Protected
- No Reverse Current
- No Protection Diodes Needed
- Overcurrent and Overtemperature Protected
- Thermally Enhanced 10-Lead MSOP and DFN Packages
AEC-Q100 data available for specific packages
The LT3023 is a dual, micropower, low noise, low dropout regulator. With an external 0.01µF bypass capacitor, output noise drops to 20µVRMS over a 10Hz to 100kHz bandwidth. Designed for use in battery-powered systems, the low 20µA quiescent current per channel makes it an ideal choice. In shutdown, quiescent current drops to less than 0.1µA. Shutdown control is independent for each channel, allowing for flexibility in power management. The device is capable of operating over an input voltage from 1.8V to 20V, and can supply 100mA of output current from each channel with a dropout voltage of 300mV. Quiescent current is well controlled in dropout.
The LT3023 regulator is stable with output capacitors as low as 1µF. Small ceramic capacitors can be used without the series resistance required by other regulators.
Internal protection circuitry includes reverse battery protection, current limiting, thermal limiting and reverse current protection. The device is available as an adjustable device with a 1.22V reference voltage. The LT3023 regulator is available in the thermally enhanced 10-lead MSOP and DFN packages.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC704A||LT3023EDD Demo Board | Dual Output, Low Noise LDO Regulator, 2.3V ≤ VIN ≤ 20V, Vout1/Vout2 = 2.5V/3.3V/5V @ 100mA||$75.00|
Designed for Automotive and Transportation ApplicationsAEC-Q100 data is available for these specific part numbers. Please contact your local sales representative for more information regarding reliability reports or to inquire about parts that are not included. For more information, view our Automotive and Transportation page
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
- Cellular Phones
- Battery-Powered Systems
- Frequency Synthesizers
- Wireless Modems
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT1761 - 100mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators in TSOT-23
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
- LT3032 Series - Dual 150mA Positive/Negative Low Noise Low Dropout Linear Regulator
- LT3027 - Dual 100mA, Low Dropout, Low Noise, Micropower Regulator with Independent Inputs
- LT3060 - 45V VIN, Micropower, Low Noise, 100mA Low Dropout, Linear Regulator
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT3024 - Dual 100mA/500mA Low Dropout, Low Noise, Micropower Regulator
- LT3029 - Dual 500mA/500mA Low Dropout, Low Noise, Micropower Linear Regulator
- LT1964 - 200mA, Low Noise, Low Dropout Negative Micropower Regulator
- LT3015 - 1.5A, Low Noise, Negative Linear Regulator with Precision Current Limit
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice® software is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As." After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice: