LT3022 - 1A, 0.9V to 10V, Very Low Dropout Linear Regulator
- VIN Range: 0.9V to 10V
- Dropout Voltage: 145mV Typical
- Output Current: 1A
- Adjustable Output (VREF = VOUT(MIN) = 200mV)
- Fixed Output Voltages: 1.2V, 1.5V, 1.8V
- Stable with Low ESR, Ceramic Output Capacitors (10μF Minimum)
- 0.05% Typical Load Regulation from 1mA to 1A
- Quiescent Current: 400μA Typical
- 7.5μA Typical Quiescent Current in Shutdown
- Current Limit Protection
- Reverse-Battery Protection with No Reverse Current
- Thermal Limiting with Hysteresis
- 16-Lead (5mm x 3mm) DFN and MSOP Packages
The LT3022 is a very low dropout voltage (VLDO) linear regulator that operates from single input supplies down to 0.9V. The device supplies 1A output current with 145mV typical dropout voltage. The LT3022 is ideal for low input voltage to low output voltage applications, providing comparable electrical efficiency to a switching regulator. The regulator optimizes stability and transient response with low ESR ceramic output capacitors as small as 10μF. Other LT3022 features include 0.05% typical line regulation and 0.05% typical load regulation. In shutdown, quiescent current typically drops to 7.5μA. Internal protection circuitry includes reverse-battery protection, current limiting, thermal limiting with hysteresis and reverse-current protection.
The LT3022 is available as an adjustable device with an output voltage range down to the 200mV reference. Three fixed output voltages, 1.2V, 1.5V and 1.8V are also offered. The LT3022 regulator is available in the thermally enhanced low profile (0.75mm) 16-lead (5mm x 3mm) DFN and MSOP packages.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC932A||LT3022EDHC Demo Board | 1A, 0.9V to 10V, Very Low||Contact Factory|
- High Efficiency Linear Regulators
- Battery-Powered Systems
- Logic Supplies
- Post Regulator for Switching Supplies
- Wireless Modems
- FPGA Core Supplies
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
- LT1965 - 1.1A, Low Noise, Low Dropout Linear Regulator
- LT1963A Series - 1.5A, Low Noise, Fast Transient Response LDO Regulators
- LT3083 - Adjustable 3A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT3021/LT3021-1.2/ LT3021-1.5/LT3021-1.8 - 500mA, Low Voltage, Very Low Dropout Linear Regulator
- LT3080-1 - Parallelable 1.1A Adjustable Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT3085 - Adjustable 500mA Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC3026 - 1.5A Low Input Voltage VLDO Linear Regulator
- LT3015 - 1.5A, Low Noise, Negative Linear Regulator with Precision Current Limit
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. To download LTspice IV and other FREE simulation tools, please visit our Design Simulation page.
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice IV
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice IV does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As". After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Related models available in LTspice IV