LT3011 - 50mA, 3V to 80V Low Dropout Micropower Linear Regulator with PWRGD
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 3V to 80V
- Low Quiescent Current: 46μA
- Low Dropout Voltage: 300mV
- Output Current: 50mA
- PWRGD Flag with Programmable Delay
- No Protection Diodes Needed
- Adjustable Output from 1.24V to 60V
- 1μA Quiescent Current in Shutdown
- Stable with 1μF Output Capacitor
- Stable with Ceramic, Tantalum, and Aluminum Capacitors
- Reverse-Battery Protection
- No Reverse Current Flow from Output to Input
- Thermal Limiting
- Thermally Enhanced 12-Lead MSOP and 10-Pin (3mm × 3mm) DFN Packages
AEC-Q100 data available for specific packages
DescriptionThe LT3011 is a high voltage, micropower, low dropout linear regulator.The device is capable of supplying 50mA output current with a dropout voltage of 300mV.Designed for use in battery-powered high voltage systems,the low quiescent current (46μA operating and 1μA in shutdown)is well controlled in dropout,making the LT3011 an ideal choice.
The LT3011 includes a PWRGD flag to indicate output regulation.The delay between regulated output level and flag indication is programmable with a single capacitor.The LT3011 also has the ability to operate with very small output capacitors;it is stable with only 1μF on the output.Small ceramic capacitors can be used without the addition of any series resistance (ESR) as is common with other regulators.Internal protection circuitry includes reverse battery protection,current limiting,thermal limiting, and reverse current protection.
The LT3011 features an adjustable output with a 1.24V reference voltage.The device is available in the thermally enhanced 12-lead MSOP and the low profile (0.75mm) 10-pin (3mm × 3mm) DFN package, both providing excellent thermal characteristics.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1407A||LT3011EMS12E Demo Board | Low Dropout Micropower Linear Regulator, PWRGD, 3V ≤ VIN ≤ 80V, Vout = 3.3V/5V/Adj @ 50mA||$100.00|
Designed for Automotive and Transportation ApplicationsAEC-Q100 data is available for these specific part numbers. Please contact your local sales representative for more information regarding reliability reports or to inquire about parts that are not included. For more information, view our Automotive and Transportation page
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
- Low Current High Voltage Regulators
- Regulator for Battery-Powered Systems
- Telecom Applications
- Automotive Applications
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT3010/LT3010-5 - 50mA, 3V to 80V Low Dropout Micropower Linear Regulator
- LT1761 - 100mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators in TSOT-23
- LT3060 - 45V VIN, Micropower, Low Noise, 100mA Low Dropout, Linear Regulator
- LT4363 - High Voltage Surge Stopper with Current Limit
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC4364 - Surge Stopper with Ideal Diode
- LT3008 Series - 3μA IQ, 20mA, 45V Low Dropout Linear Regulators
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
- LT3050 - 100mA, Linear Regulator with Precision Current Limit and Diagnostic Outputs
- LT8705 - 80V VIN and VOUT Synchronous 4-Switch Buck- Boost DC/DC Controller
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice® software is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As." After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice: