LT1995 - 30MHz, 1000V/µs Gain Selectable Amplifier
- Internal Gain Setting Resistors
- Pin Configurable as a Difference Amplifier, Inverting and Noninverting Amplifier
- Difference Amplifier:
Gain Range 1 to 7
CMRR > 65dB
- Noninverting Amplifier:
Gain Range 1 to 8
- Inverting Amplifier:
Gain Range –1 to –7
- Gain Error: <0.2%
- Slew Rate: 1000V/µs
- Bandwidth: 32MHz (Gain = 1)
- Op Amp Input Offset Voltage: 2.5mV Max
- Quiescent Current: 9mA Max
- Wide Supply Range: ±2.5V to ±15V
- Available in the 10-Lead MSOP Package and 10-Lead (3mm x 3mm) DFN Package
The LT1995 is a high speed, high slew rate, gain selectable amplifier with excellent DC performance. Gains from -7 to 8 with a gain accuracy of 0.2% can be achieved using no external components. The device is particularly well suited for use as a difference amplifier, where the excellent resistor matching results in a typical common mode rejection ratio of 79dB or more.
The amplifier is a single gain stage design similar to the LT1363 and features superb slewing and settling characteristics. Input offset of the internal operational amplifier is less than 2.5mV and the slew rate is 1000V/µs. The output can drive a 150 Ohm load to ±2.5V on ±5V supplies, making it useful in cable driver applications.
The resistors have excellent matching, 0.2% maximum at room temperature and 0.3% from -40°C to 85°C. The temperature coefficient of the resistors is typically -30ppm/°C. The resistors are extremely linear with voltage, resulting in a gain nonlinearity of 10ppm.
The LT1995 is fully specified at ±2.5V, ±5V and ±15V supplies and from -40°C to 85°C. The device is available in space saving 10-lead MSOP and 10-Lead (3mm × 3mm) DFN packages. For a micropower precision amplifier with precision resistors, see the LT1991 and LT1996.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC819A||LT1990CS8/LT1991CMS/LT1995CMS | Configurable Gain Amplifiers, V+ = +2.5V to +15V, V- = -2.5V to -15V||$75.00|
- Instrumentation Amplifier
- Current Sense Amplifier
- Video Difference Amplifier
- Automatic Test Equipment
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT1991 - Precision, 100µA Gain Selectable Amplifier
- LT1996 - Precision, 100µA Gain Selectable Amplifier
- LTC6910 - Digitally Controlled Programmable Gain Amplifiers in SOT-23
- LT1990 - ±250V Input Range G = 1, 10, Micropower, Difference Amplifier
- LTC6915 - Zero Drift, Precision Instrumentation Amplifier with Digitally Programmable Gain
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT1167 - Single Resistor Gain Programmable, Precision Instrumentation Amplifier
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LTC6409 - 10GHz GBW, 1.1nV/√Hz Differential Amplifier/ADC Driver
- LT1010 - Fast 150mA Power Buffer
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. To download LTspice IV and other FREE simulation tools, please visit our Design Simulation page.
Related models available in LTspice IV