LT1947 - Adjustable Output TFT-LCD Triple Switching Regulator
- Complete Solution Under 1.2mm
- Develops Three Outputs from a 3.3V or 5V Supply
- Externally Programmable VON Delay
- Fixed Frequency Low Noise Outputs
- All Ceramic Capacitors
- 3MHz Switching Frequency
- Fast Transient Response
- Few External Components Required
- 2.7V to 8V Input Range
- Adjustable AVDD and VON Voltages
- Tiny 10-Lead MSOP and Thermally Enhanced 10-Lead MSOP Packages
The LT1947 is a highly integrated multiple output DC/DC converter designed for use in TFT-LCD panels. The device contains two independent switching regulators. The main regulator has an adjustable output voltage with an internal 1.1A switch that can generate a boosted voltage as high as 30V. The second regulator’s output is also adjustable up to 30V and can deliver 10mA for positive bias. A simple level-shift charge pump off the main switch node generates the negative bias voltage. An external capacitor sets the delay time from AVDD’s final value to the rising edge at the VON pin. The 3MHz switching frequency allows the use of tiny low profile chip inductors and capacitors throughout, providing a low noise, low cost total solution with all components under 1.2mm in height. The device operates from an input range of 2.7V to 8V and is available in 10-lead MSOP and thermally enhanced 10-lead MSOP packages.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- TFT-LCD Notebook Display Panels
- TFT-LCD Desktop Monitor Display Panels
- Digital Cameras
- Handheld Computers
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT8582 - Dual 3A Boost/Inverting/SEPIC DC/DC Converter with Fault Protection
- LT3471 - Dual 1.3A, 1.2MHz Boost/Inverter in 3mm × 3mm DFN
- LT3580 - Boost/Inverting DC/DC Converter with 2A Switch, Soft-Start, and Synchronization
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC3115-1 - 40V, 2A Synchronous Buck-Boost DC/DC Converter
- LT3487 - Boost and Inverting Switching Regulator for CCD Bias
- LT3463 - Dual Micropower DC/DC Converters with Schottky Diodes
- LT3587 - High Voltage Monolithic Inverter and Dual Boost
- LT1941 - Triple Monolithic Switching Regulator
- LT1618 - Constant-Current/Constant-Voltage 1.4MHz Step-Up DC/DC Converter
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.