LT1945 - Dual Micropower DC/DC Converter with Positive and Negative Outputs
- Generates Well-Regulated Positive and Negative Outputs
- Low Quiescent Current:
20µA in Active Mode (per Converter)
<1µA in Shutdown Mode
- Operates with VIN as Low as 1.2V
- Low VCESAT Switch: 250mV at 300mA
- Uses Small Surface Mount Components
- High Output Voltage: Up to ±34V
- Tiny 10-Pin MSOP Package
AEC-Q100 data available for specific packages
The LT1945 is a dual micropower DC/DC converter in a 10-pin MSOP package. Each converter is designed with a 350mA current limit and an input voltage range of 1.2V to 15V, making the LT1945 ideal for a wide variety of applications. Both converters feature a quiescent current of only 20µA at no load, which further reduces to 0.5µA in shutdown. A current limited, fixed off-time control scheme conserves operating current, resulting in high efficiency over a broad range of load current. The 36V switch allows high voltage outputs up to ±34V to be easily generated without the use of costly transformers. The LT1945’s low off-time of 400ns permits the use of tiny, low profile inductors and capacitors to minimize footprint and cost in space-conscious portable applications.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
Designed for Automotive and Transportation ApplicationsAEC-Q100 data is available for these specific part numbers. Please contact your local sales representative for more information regarding reliability reports or to inquire about parts that are not included. For more information, view our Automotive and Transportation page
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
- Small TFT LCD Panels
- Handheld Computers
- Battery Backup
- Digital Cameras
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT3463 - Dual Micropower DC/DC Converters with Schottky Diodes
- LT3471 - Dual 1.3A, 1.2MHz Boost/Inverter in 3mm × 3mm DFN
- LT8471 - Dual Multitopology DC/DC Converters with 2A Switches and Synchronization
- LT8582 - Dual 3A Boost/Inverting/SEPIC DC/DC Converter with Fault Protection
- LT1617 - Micropower Inverting DC/DC Converters in SOT-23
- LT3472 - Boost and Inverting DC/DC Converter for CCD Bias
- LT3580 - Boost/Inverting DC/DC Converter with 2A Switch, Soft-Start, and Synchronization
- LTC3260 - Low Noise Dual Supply Inverting Charge Pump
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice® software is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As." After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice: