LT1912 - 36V, 2A, 500kHz Step-Down Switching Regulator
- Wide Input Range: Operation From 3.6V to 36V
- 2A Maximum Output Current
- Adjustable Switching Frequency: 200kHz to 500kHz
- Low Shutdown Current: IQ < 1μA
- Integrated Boost Diode
- Synchronizable Between 250kHz to 500kHz
- Saturating Switch Design: 0.25Ω On-Resistance
- 0.790V Feedback Reference Voltage
- Output Voltage: 0.79V to 20V
- Soft-Start Capability
- Small 10-Pin Thermally Enhanced MSOP and (3mm × 3mm) DFN Packages
DescriptionThe LT1912 is an adjustable frequency (200kHz to 500kHz) monolithic step-down switching regulator that accepts input voltages up to 36V. A high efficiency 0.25Ω switch is included on the die along with a boost Schottky diode and the necessary oscillator, control and logic circuitry. Current mode topology is used for fast transient response and good loop stability. The LT1912 allows the use of ceramic capacitors resulting in low output ripple while keeping total solution size to a minimum. The low current shutdown mode reduces input supply current to less than 1μA while a resistor and capacitor on the RUN/SS pin provide a controlled output voltage ramp (soft-start). The LT1912 is available in 10-pin MSOP and 3mm × 3mm DFN packages with exposed pads for low thermal resistance.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1313A||LT1912EDD | 36V, 2A, 500kHz Step-Down Switching Re||$125.00|
- Automotive Battery Regulation
- Set-Top Box
- Distributed Supply Regulation
- Industrial Supplies
- Wall Transformer Regulation
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT3480 - 36V, 2A, 2.4MHz Step-Down Switching Regulator with 70µA Quiescent Current
- LT3481 - 36V, 2A, 2.8MHz Step-Down Switching Regulator with 50µA Quiescent Current
- LT8610 - 42V, 2.5A Synchronous Step-Down Regulator with 2.5μA Quiescent Current
- LT3685 - 36V, 2A, 2.4MHz Step-Down Switching Regulator
- LTC3115-1 - 40V, 2A Synchronous Buck-Boost DC/DC Converter
- LT3684 - 36V, 2A, 2.8MHz Step-Down Switching Regulator
- LT3980 - 58V, 2A, 2.4MHz Step-Down Switching Regulator with 85μA Quiescent Current
- LT8611 - 42V, 2.5A Synchronous Step-Down Regulator with Current Sense and 2.5μA Quiescent Current
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC3600 - 15V, 1.5A Synchronous Rail-to-Rail Single Resistor Step-Down Regulator
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. To download LTspice IV and other FREE simulation tools, please visit our Design Simulation page.
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice IV
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice IV does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As". After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Related models available in LTspice IV