LT1910 - Protected High Side MOSFET Driver
- 8V to 48V Power Supply Range
- Protected from –15V to 60V Supply Transients
- Short-Circuit Protected
- Automatic Restart Timer
- Open-Collector Fault Flag
- Fully Enhances N-Channel MOSFET Switches
- Programmable Current Limit, Delay Time and Autorestart Period
- Voltage Limited Gate Drive
- Defaults to Off State with Open Input
- Available in SO-8 Package
AEC-Q100 data available for specific packages
The LT®1910 is a high side gate driver that allows the use of low cost N-channel power MOSFETs for high side switching applications. It contains a completely self-contained charge pump to fully enhance an N-channel MOSFET switch with no external components.
When the internal drain comparator senses that the switch current has exceeded the preset level, the switch is turned off and a fault flag is asserted. The switch remains off for a period of time set by an external timing capacitor and then automatically attempts to restart. If the fault still exists, this cycle repeats until the fault is removed, thus protecting the MOSFET. The fault flag becomes inactive once the switch restarts successfully.
The LT1910 has been specifically designed for harsh operating environments such as industrial, avionics and automotive applications where poor supply regulation and/ or transients may be present. The device will not sustain damage from supply transients of –15V to 60V.
The LT1910 is available in the SO-8 package.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC2307A||LT1910ES8 Demo Board | Fault-Protected High Side Driver; 8V ≤ VSUPPLY ≤ 48V, IOUT Up to 5A||$100.00|
Designed for Automotive and Transportation ApplicationsAEC-Q100 data is available for these specific part numbers. Please contact your local sales representative for more information regarding reliability reports or to inquire about parts that are not included. For more information, view our Automotive and Transportation page
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
- Industrial Control
- Avionics Systems
- Automotive Switches
- Stepper Motor and DC Motor Control
- Electronic Circuit Breaker
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC4440 - High Speed, High Voltage High Side Gate Driver
- LTC4449 - High Speed Synchronous N-Channel MOSFET Driver
- LTC4441 - N-Channel MOSFET Gate Driver
- LTC1154 - High-Side Micropower MOSFET Driver
- LTC4364 - Surge Stopper with Ideal Diode
- LT4363 - High Voltage Surge Stopper with Current Limit
- LTC4440-5 - High Speed, High Voltage, High Side Gate Driver
- LTC4446 - High Voltage High Side / Low Side N-Channel MOSFET Driver
- LTC4359 - Ideal Diode Controller with Reverse Input Protection
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice® software is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As." After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice IV: