LT1880 - SOT-23, Rail-to-Rail Output, Picoamp Input Current Precision Op Amp
- Offset Voltage: 150μV Max
- Input Bias Current: 900pA Max
- Offset Voltage Drift: 1.2μV/°C Max
- Rail-to-Rail Output Swing
- Operates with Single or Split Supplies
- Open-Loop Voltage Gain: 1 Million Min
- 1.2mA Supply Current
- Slew Rate: 0.4V/μs
- Gain Bandwidth: 1.1MHz
- Low Noise: 13nV/√Hz at 1kHz
- Low Profile (1mm) ThinSOT™ Package
DescriptionThe LT1880 op amp brings high accuracy input performance and rail-to-rail output swing to the SOT-23 package. Input offset voltage is trimmed to less than 150μV and the low drift maintains this accuracy over the operating temperature range. Input bias current is an ultralow 900pA maximum.
The amplifier works on any total power supply voltage between 2.7V and 36V (fully specified from 5V to ±15V). Output voltage swings to within 55mV of the negative supply and 250mV of the positive supply, which makes the amplifier a good choice for low voltage single supply operation.
Slew rates of 0.4V/μs with a supply current of 1.2mA give superior response and settling time performance in a low power precision amplifier.
The LT1880 is available in a 5-lead SOT-23 package.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Thermocouple Amplifiers
- Bridge Transducer Conditioners
- Instrumentation Amplifiers
- Battery-Powered Systems
- Photocurrent Amplifiers
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT1761 - 100mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators in TSOT-23
- LT6654 - SOT-23 Precision Wide Supply High Output Drive Low Noise Reference
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LTC6090/LTC6090-5 - 140V CMOS Rail-to-Rail Output, Picoamp Input Current Op Amp
- LTC2050 - Zero-Drift Operational Amplifiers in SOT-23
- LTC6240 - Single 18MHz, Low Noise, Rail-to-Rail Output, CMOS Op Amp
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LT6016 - Dual 3.2MHz, 0.8V/μs Low Power, Over-The-Top Precision Op Amp
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.