LT1818 - 400MHz, 2500V/μs, 9mA Single Operational Amplifiers
- 400MHz Gain Bandwidth Product
- 2500V/μs Slew Rate
- –85dBc Distortion at 5MHz
- 9mA Supply Current Per Amplifier
- 6nV/√Hz Input Noise Voltage
- Unity-Gain Stable
- 1.5mV Maximum Input Offset Voltage
- 8μA Maximum Input Bias Current
- 800nA Maximum Input Offset Current
- 40mA Minimum Output Current, VOUT = ±3V
- ±3.5V Minimum Input CMR, VS = ±5V
- Specified at ±5V, Single 5V Supplies
- Operating Temperature Range: –40°C to 85°C
- Low Profile (1mm) TSOT-23 (ThinSOT™) Package
The LT1818/LT1819 are single/dual wide bandwidth, high slew rate, low noise and distortion operational amplifiers with excellent DC performance. The LT1818/LT1819 have been designed for wider bandwidth and slew rate, much lower input offset voltage and lower noise and distortion than devices with comparable supply current. The circuit topology is a voltage feedback amplifier with the excellent slewing characteristics of a current feedback amplifier.
The output drives a 100Ω load to ±3.8V with ±5V supplies. On a single 5V supply, the output swings from 1V to 4V with a 100Ω load connected to 2.5V. The amplifier is unity-gain stable with a 20pF capacitive load without the need for a series resistor. Harmonic distortion is –85dBc up to 5MHz for a 2VP-P output at a gain of 2.
The LT1818/LT1819 are manufactured on Linear Technology’s advanced low voltage complementary bipolar process. The LT1818 (single op amp) is available in TSOT-23 and SO-8 packages; the LT1819 (dual op amp) is available in MSOP-8 and SO-8 packages.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Wideband Amplifiers
- Active Filters
- Video and RF Amplification
- Communication Receivers
- Cable Drivers
- Data Acquisition Systems
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC6409 - 10GHz GBW, 1.1nV/√Hz Differential Amplifier/ADC Driver
- LT1226 - Low Noise Very High Speed Operational Amplifier
- LT6230 - 215MHz, Rail-to-Rail Output, 1.1nV/rtHz, 3.5mA Op Amp Family
- LT6200 - 165MHz, Rail-to-Rail Input and Output, 0.95nV/√Hz Low Noise, Op Amp Family
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LT1819 - 400MHz, 2500V/μs, 9mA Dual Operational Amplifiers
- LT1395 - Single 400MHz Current Feedback Amplifier
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
- LT1806 - 325MHz, Single, Rail-to-Rail Input and Output, Low Distortion, Low Noise Precision Op Amps
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.