LT1806 - 325MHz, Single, Rail-to-Rail Input and Output, Low Distortion, Low Noise Precision Op Amps
- Gain Bandwidth Product: 325MHz
- Slew Rate: 140V/μs
- Wide Supply Range: 2.5V to 12.6V
- Large Output Current: 85mA
- Low Distortion, 5MHz: –80dBc
- Low Voltage Noise: 3.5nV/√Hz
- Input Common Mode Range Includes Both Rails
- Output Swings Rail-to-Rail
- Input Offset Voltage (Rail-to-Rail): 550μV Max
- Common Mode Rejection: 106dB Typ
- Power Supply Rejection: 105dB Typ
- Unity-Gain Stable
- Power Down Pin (LT1806)
- Operating Temperature Range: –40°C to 85°C
- Single in SO-8 and 6-Pin Low Profile (1mm)
- Dual in SO-8 and 8-Pin MSOP Packages
The LT®1806/LT1807 are single/dual low noise rail-to-rail input and output unity-gain stable op amps that feature a 325MHz gain-bandwidth product, a 140V/µs slew rate and a 85mA output current. They are optimized for low voltage, high performance signal conditioning systems.
The LT1806/LT1807 have a very low distortion of –80dBc at 5MHz, a low input referred noise voltage of 3.5nV/rtHz and a maximum offset voltage of 550µV that allows them to be used in high performance data acquisition systems.
The LT1806/LT1807 have an input range that includes both supply rails and an output that swings within 20mV of either supply rail to maximize the signal dynamic range in low supply applications.
The LT1806/LT1807 maintain their performance for supplies from 2.5V to 12.6V and are specified at 3V, 5V and ±5V supplies. The inputs can be driven beyond the supplies without damage or phase reversal of the output.
The LT1806 is available in an 8-pin SO package with the standard op amp pinout and a 6-pin SOT-23 package. The LT1807 features the standard dual op amp pinout and is available in 8-pin SO and MSOP packages.These devices can be used as plug-in replacements for many op amps to improve input/output range and performance.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Low Voltage, High Frequency Signal Processing
- Driving A/D Converters
- Rail-to-Rail Buffer Amplifiers
- Active Filters
- Video Line Driver
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT6200 - 165MHz, Rail-to-Rail Input and Output, 0.95nV/√Hz Low Noise, Op Amp Family
- LT6230 - 215MHz, Rail-to-Rail Output, 1.1nV/rtHz, 3.5mA Op Amp Family
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC6252 - 720MHz, 3.5mA Power Efficient Rail-to-Rail I/O Op Amps
- LT1677 - Low Noise, Rail-to-Rail Precision Op Amp
- LTC6409 - 10GHz GBW, 1.1nV/√Hz Differential Amplifier/ADC Driver
- LT1761 - 100mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators in TSOT-23
- LTC6240 - Single 18MHz, Low Noise, Rail-to-Rail Output, CMOS Op Amp
- LT1010 - Fast 150mA Power Buffer
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.