LT1800 - 80MHz, 25V/µs Low Power Rail-to-Rail Input and Output Precision Op Amp
- Gain Bandwidth Product: 80MHz
- Input Common Mode Range Includes Both Rails
- Output Swings Rail-to-Rail
- Low Quiescent Current: 2mA Max
- Input Offset Voltage: 350µV Max
- Input Bias Current: 250nA Max
- Low Voltage Noise: 8.5nV/rtHz
- Slew Rate: 25V/µs
- Common Mode Rejection: 105dB
- Power Supply Rejection: 97dB
- Open-Loop Gain: 85V/mV
- Operating Temperature Range: –40°C to 85°C
- Available in the 8-Pin SO and 5-Pin Low Profile
(1mm) ThinSOT™ Packages
The LT1800 is a low power, high speed rail-to-rail input and output operational amplifier with excellent DC performance. The LT1800 features reduced supply current, lower input offset voltage, lower input bias current and higher DC gain than other devices with comparable bandwidth.
The LT1800 has an input range that includes both supply rails and an output that swings within 20mV of either supply rail to maximize the signal dynamic range in low supply applications.
The LT1800 maintains its performance for supplies from 2.3V to 12.6V and is specified at 3V, 5V and ±5V supplies. The inputs can be driven beyond the supplies without damage or phase reversal of the output.
The LT1800 is available in the 8-pin SO package with the standard op amp pinout and in the 5-pin SOT-23 package. For dual and quad versions of the LT1800, see the LT1801/ LT1802 data sheet. The LT1800 can be used as a plug-in replacement for many op amps to improve input/output range and performance.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Low Voltage, High Frequency Signal Processing
- Driving A/D Converters
- Rail-to-Rail Buffer Amplifiers
- Active Filters
- Video Line Driver
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC6240 - Single 18MHz, Low Noise, Rail-to-Rail Output, CMOS Op Amp
- LT1806 - 325MHz, Single, Rail-to-Rail Input and Output, Low Distortion, Low Noise Precision Op Amps
- LT6220 - Single 60MHz, 20V/µs Low Power, Rail-to-Rail Input and Output Precision Op Amps
- LTC2050 - Zero-Drift Operational Amplifiers in SOT-23
- LT6200 - 165MHz, Rail-to-Rail Input and Output, 0.95nV/√Hz Low Noise, Op Amp Family
- LT1677 - Low Noise, Rail-to-Rail Precision Op Amp
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC6362 - Precision, Low Power Rail-to-Rail Input/Output Differential Op Amp/SAR ADC Driver
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LT1761 - 100mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators in TSOT-23
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.