LT1797 - 10MHz, Rail-to-Rail Input and Output Op Amp in SOT-23
- Rail-to-Rail Input and Output
- Small SOT-23 Package
- Gain Bandwidth Product: 10MHz
- –40°C to 85°C Operation
- Slew Rate: 2.25V/μs
- Low Input Offset Voltage: 1.5mV Max
- High Output Current: 25mA Min
- Specified on 3V, 5V and ±5V Supplies
- High Voltage Gain: 1000V/mV 10k Load
- High CMRR: 96dB Typ
- High PSRR: 90dB Typ
- Input Bias Current: 300nA Max
- Input Offset Current: 25nA Max
- Low Profile (1mm) SOT-23 (ThinSOT™) Package
The LT1797 is a unity-gain stable 10MHz op amp available in the small SOT-23 package that operates on all single and split supplies with a total voltage of 2.7V to 12V. The amplifier draws 1mA of quiescent current and has a slew rate of 2.25V/μs.
The input common mode range of the LT1797 includes both rails, making it ideal for current sensing applications. The input stage incorporates phase reversal protection to prevent false outputs from occurring when the inputs are driven beyond the supplies. Protective resistors are included in the input leads so that current does not become excessive when the inputs are forced above or below the supplies.
The output of the LT1797 can swing to within 50mV of V+ and 8mV of V– without drawing excess current in either condition. The amplifier can drive loads up to 25mA and still maintain rail-to-rail capability.
The LT1797 op amp is available in the space saving 5-lead SOT-23 package.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC417B||DIP8, MS8, S8, SOT23-6 | Multi-Footprint General Purpose Board for Single Op. Amp||$25.00|
- Portable Instrumentation
- Rail-to-Rail Buffer Amplifiers
- Low Voltage Signal Processing
- Driving A/D Converters
- Battery-Powered Systems
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LT1677 - Low Noise, Rail-to-Rail Precision Op Amp
- LTC6992 - TimerBlox: Voltage-Controlled Pulse Width Modulator (PWM)
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT4363 - High Voltage Surge Stopper with Current Limit
- LT1761 - 100mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators in TSOT-23
- LTC6102 - Precision Zero Drift Current Sense Amplifier
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LTC6240 - Single 18MHz, Low Noise, Rail-to-Rail Output, CMOS Op Amp
- LT3758 - High Input Voltage, Boost, Flyback, SEPIC and Inverting Controller
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice® software is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As." After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice: