LT1792 - Low Noise, Precision, JFET Input Op Amp
- 100% Tested Low Voltage Noise: 6nV/rtHz Max
- A Grade 100% Temperature Tested
- Voltage Gain: 1.2 Million Min
- Offset Voltage Over Temp: 800µV Max
- Gain-Bandwidth Product: 5.6MHz Typ
- Guaranteed Specifications with ±5V Supplies
DescriptionThe LT®1792 achieves a new standard of excellence in noise performance for a JFET op amp. The 4.2nV/rtHz voltage noise combined with low current noise and picoampere bias currents make the LT1792 an ideal choice for amplifying low level signals from high impedance capacitive transducers. The LT1792 is unconditionally stable for gains of 1 or more, even with load capacitances up to 1000pF. Other key features are 600µV VOS and a voltage gain of over 4 million. Each individual amplifier is 100% tested for voltage noise, slew rate and gain bandwidth. The design of the LT1792 has been optimized to achieve true precision performance with an industry standard pinout in the SO-8 package. Specifications are also provided for ±5V supplies.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC417B||DIP8, MS8, S8, SOT23-6 | Multi-Footprint General Purpose Board for Single Op. Amp||$25.00|
- Photocurrent Amplifiers
- Hydrophone Amplifiers
- High Sensitivity Piezoelectric Accelerometers
- Low Voltage and Current Noise Instrumentation Amplifier Front Ends
- Two and Three Op Amp Instrumentation Amplifiers
- Active Filters
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LT1115 - Ultra-Low Noise, Low Distortion, Audio Op Amp
- LT1677 - Low Noise, Rail-to-Rail Precision Op Amp
- LT1169 - Dual Low Noise, Picoampere Bias Current, JFET Input Op Amp
- LT1113 - Dual Low Noise, Precision, JFET Input Op Amps
- LT1128 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LT1793 - Low Noise, Picoampere Bias Current, JFET Input Op Amp
- LT1007 - Low Noise, High Speed Precision Operational Amplifiers
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice® software is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As." After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice: