LT1767 - Monolithic 1.5A, 1.25MHz Step-Down Switching Regulators
- 1.5A Switch in a Small MSOP-8 Package
- Constant 1.25MHz Switching Frequency
- High Power Exposed Pad (MS8E) Package
- Wide Operating Voltage Range: 3V to 25V
- High Efficiency 0.22 Ohm Switch
- 1.2V Feedback Reference Voltage
- Fixed Output Voltages of 1.8V, 2.5V, 3.3V, 5V
- 2% Overall Output Tolerance
- Uses Low Profile Surface Mount Components
- Low Shutdown Current: 6µA
- Synchronizable to 2MHz
- Current Mode Loop Control
- Constant Maximum Switch Current Rating at All Duty Cycles*
The LT1767 is a 1.25MHz monolithic buck switching regulator. A high efficiency 1.5A, 0.22 Ohm switch is included on the die together with all the control circuitry required to complete a high frequency, current mode switching regulator. Current mode control provides fast transient response and excellent loop stability.
New design techniques achieve high efficiency at high switching frequencies over a wide operating range. A low dropout internal regulator maintains consistent performance over a wide range of inputs from 24V systems to Li-Ion batteries. An operating supply current of 1mA improves efficiency, especially at lower output currents. Shutdown reduces quiescent current to 6µA. Maximum switch current remains constant at all duty cycles. Synchronization allows an external logic level signal to increase the internal oscillator from 1.4MHz to 2MHz.
The LT1767 is available in an 8-pin MSOP fused leadframe package and a low thermal resistance exposed pad package. Full cycle-by-cycle short-circuit protection and thermal shutdown are provided. High frequency operation allows the reduction of input and output filtering components and permits the use of chip inductors.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC502A||LT1767EMS8E | 1.25MHz Wide Input Range Step Down DC/DC Converter, 3V to 25V Input, 5V/3/3Vout @ 1A.||$75.00|
- DSL Modems
- Portable Computers
- Wall Adapters
- Battery-Powered Systems
- Distributed Power
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
- LT1761 - 100mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators in TSOT-23
- LT8610 - 42V, 2.5A Synchronous Step-Down Regulator with 2.5μA Quiescent Current
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT1964 - 200mA, Low Noise, Low Dropout Negative Micropower Regulator
- LTC3115-1 - 40V, 2A Synchronous Buck-Boost DC/DC Converter
- LT3580 - Boost/Inverting DC/DC Converter with 2A Switch, Soft-Start, and Synchronization
- LTC4365 - Overvoltage, Undervoltage and Reverse Supply Protection Controller
- LT1962 - 300mA, Low Noise, Micropower LDO Regulators
- LT3971 - 38V, 1.2A, 2MHz Step-Down Regulator with 2.8μA Quiescent Current
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice IV
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice IV
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice IV does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As". After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice IV: