LT1716 - SOT-23, 44V, Over-The-Top, Micropower, Precision Rail-to-Rail Comparator
- Operates from 2.7V to 44V
- Over-The-Top®: Input Common Mode Range Extends 44V Above V-, Independent of V+
- Micropower: 35µA IQ
- Offset Voltage: 1.5mV Max
- 5-Pin SOT-23 Package
- Valid Output with Either Input 5V Below V –
- Rail-to-Rail Output Swing
- Output Can Drive Loads Above V+
- Internal Pull-Up Current
- –40°C to 125°C Operating Temperature Range
- Low Profile (1mm) SOT-23 (ThinSOT™) Package
The LT®1716 comparator operates on any total power supply voltage between 2.7V and 44V drawing 35µA of quiescent current. The LT1716 has a unique input stage that can be taken 44V above V–, independent of V+ supply. (Built-in resistors protect the inputs for faults below the negative supply of up to 5V.) The inputs can withstand 44V both differential and common mode.
The output stage includes a class “B” pull-up current source, eliminating the need for an external resistive pullup and saving power. Output voltage swings to within 35mV of the negative supply and 55mV of the positive supply, which makes the comparator a good choice for low voltage single supply operation. The output stage is also designed to drive loads connected to a higher supply than the LT1716 supply, the same as an open collector output stage.
The LT1716 is available in a SOT-23 5-lead package.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Power Supply Monitors
- Relay/Lamp Driver
- Peak Detector
- Level Shifting
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT6700 - Micropower, Low Voltage, Dual Comparator with 400mV Reference
- LT6703 - Micropower, Low Voltage Comparator with 400mV Reference
- LTC6702 - Tiny Micropower, Low Voltage Dual Comparators
- LT1011/LT1011A - Voltage Comparator
- LTC1540 - Nanopower Comparator with Reference
- LT1017 - Micropower Dual Comparator
- LT4363 - High Voltage Surge Stopper with Current Limit
- LTC1440 - Ultralow Power Single/Dual Comparator with Reference
- LTC3115-1 - 40V, 2A Synchronous Buck-Boost DC/DC Converter
- LTC4366-1/LTC4366-2 - High Voltage Surge Stopper
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. To download LTspice IV and other FREE simulation tools, please visit our Design Simulation page.
Related models available in LTspice IV