LT1715 - 4ns, 150MHz Dual Comparator with Independent Input/Output Supplies
- UltraFast: 4ns at 20mV Overdrive
- 150MHz Toggle Frequency
- Separate Input and Output Power Supplies
- Low Power: 4.6mA per Comparator at 3V
- Pinout Optimized for High Speed Use
- Output Optimized for 3V and 5V Supplies
- TTL/CMOS Compatible Rail-to-Rail Output
- Input Voltage Range Extends 100mV Below Negative Rail
- Internal Hysteresis with Specified Limits
- Specified for –40°C to 125°C Temperature Range
- Available in the 10-pin MSOP Package
The LT®1715 is an UltraFast™ dual comparator optimized for low voltage operation. Separate supplies allow independent analog input ranges and output logic levels with no loss of performance. The input voltage range extends from 100mV below VEE to 1.2V below VCC.Internal hysteresis makes the LT1715 easy to use even with slow moving input signals. The rail-to-rail outputs directly interface to TTL and CMOS. The symmetric output drive results in similar rise and fall times that can be harnessed for analog applications or for easy translation to other single supply logic levels.
The LT1715 is available in the 10-pin MSOP package. The pinout of the LT1715 minimizes parasitic effects by placing the most sensitive inputs away from the outputs, shielded by the power rails.
For a dual/quad single supply comparator with similar propagation delay, see the LT1720/LT1721. For a single comparator with similar propagation delay,see the LT1719.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- High Speed Differential Line Receivers
- Level Translators
- Window Comparators
- Crystal Oscillator Circuits
- Threshold Detectors/Discriminators
- High Speed Sampling Circuits
- Delay Lines
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT1719 - 4.5ns Single/Dual Supply 3V/5V Comparator with Rail-to-Rail Output
- LT1711 - 4.5ns Rail-to-Rail Comparator
- LT1016 - Ultra Fast Precision 10ns Comparator
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LT1011/LT1011A - Voltage Comparator
- LTC6409 - 10GHz GBW, 1.1nV/√Hz Differential Amplifier/ADC Driver
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT1720 - Dual, 4.5ns, Single Supply 3V/5V Comparators with Rail-to-Rail Outputs
- LTC6752 - 280MHz, 2.9ns Comparator Family with Rail-to-Rail Inputs and CMOS Outputs
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice® software is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As." After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice IV: