LT1713 - Single, 7ns, Low Power, 3V/5V/±5V Rail-to-Rail Comparators
- Ultrafast: 7ns at 20mV Overdrive
8.5ns at 5mV Overdrive
- Rail-to-Rail Inputs
- Rail-to-Rail Complementary Outputs
- Specified at 2.7V, 5V and ±5V Supplies
- Low Power (Per Comparator): 5mA
- Output Latch
- Inputs Can Exceed Supplies Without Phase Reversal
- LT1713: 8-Lead MSOP Package
- LT1714: 16-Lead Narrow SSOP Package
DescriptionThe LT1713/LT1714 are UltraFast 7ns, single/dual comparators featuring rail-to-rail inputs, rail-to-railcomplementary outputs and an output latch. Optimizedfor 3V and 5V power supplies, they operate over a singlesupply voltage range from 2.4V to 12V or from ±2.4V to ±6V dual supplies.
The LT1713/LT1714 are designed for ease of use in avariety of systems. In addition to wide supply voltageflexibility, rail-to-rail input common mode range extends100mV beyond both supply rails and the outputs areprotected against phase reversal for inputs extendingfurther beyond the rails. Also,the rail-to-rail inputs maybetaken to opposite rails with no significant increase in inputcurrent. The rail-to-rail matched complementary outputsinterface directly to TTL or CMOS logic and can sink 10mAto within 0.5V of GND or source 10mA to within 0.7V of V+ .
The LT1713/LT1714 have internal TTL/CMOS compatiblelatches for retaining data at the outputs. Each latch holdsdata as long as its latch pin is held high. Latch pinhysteresis provides protection against slow moving ornoisy latch signals. The LT1713 is available in the 8-leadMSOP package. The LT1714 is available in the 16-leadnarrow SSOP package.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- High Speed Automatic Test Equipment
- Current Sense for Switching Regulators
- Crystal Oscillator Circuits
- High Speed Sampling Circuits
- High Speed A/D Converters
- Pulse Width Modulators
- Window Comparators
- Extended Range V/F Converters
- Fast Pulse Height/Width Discriminators
- Line Receivers
- High Speed Triggers
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT1719 - 4.5ns Single/Dual Supply 3V/5V Comparator with Rail-to-Rail Output
- LT1711 - 4.5ns Rail-to-Rail Comparator
- LT1016 - Ultra Fast Precision 10ns Comparator
- LT1011/LT1011A - Voltage Comparator
- LT1716 - SOT-23, 44V, Over-The-Top, Micropower, Precision Rail-to-Rail Comparator
- LT1720 - Dual, 4.5ns, Single Supply 3V/5V Comparators with Rail-to-Rail Outputs
- LT685 - High Speed Comparator
- LT1715 - 4ns, 150MHz Dual Comparator with Independent Input/Output Supplies
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC1540 - Nanopower Comparator with Reference
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. To download LTspice IV and other FREE simulation tools, please visit our Design Simulation page.
Related models available in LTspice IV