LT1678 - Dual/Quad Low Noise, Rail-to-Rail, Precision Op Amps
- Rail-to-Rail Input and Output
- 100% Tested Low Voltage Noise:
3.9nV/rtHz Typ at 1kHz
5.5nV/rtHz Max at 1kHz
- Single Supply Operation from 2.5V to 36V
- Offset Voltage: 100µV Max
- Low Input Bias Current: 20nA Max
- High AVOL: 3V/µV Min, RL = 10k
- High CMRR: 100dB Min
- High PSRR: 106dB Min
- Gain Bandwidth Product: 20MHz
- Operating Temperature Range: –40°C to 85°C
- Matching Specifications
- No Phase Inversion
- 8-Lead SO and 14-Lead SO Packages
The LT1678/LT1679 are dual/quad rail-to-rail op amps offering both low noise and precision: 3.9nV/rtHz wideband noise, 1/f corner frequency of 4Hz and 90nV peak-to-peak 0.1Hz to 10Hz noise are combined with outstanding precision: 100µV maximum offset voltage, greater than 100dB common mode and power supply rejection and 20MHz gain bandwidth product. The LT1678/LT1679 bring precision as well as low noise to single supply applications as low as 3V. The input range exceeds the power supply by 100mV with no phase inversion while the output can swing to within 170mV of either rail.
The LT1678/LT1679 are offered in the SO-8 and SO-14 packages. A full set of matching specifications are also provided, facilitating their use in matching dependent applications such as a two op amp instrumentation amplifier design. The LT1678/LT1679 are specified for supply voltages of ±15V, single 5V as well as single 3V. For a single amplifier with similiar performance, see the LT1677 data sheet.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Strain Gauge Amplifiers
- Portable Microphones
- Battery-Powered Rail-to-Rail Instrumentation
- Low Noise Signal Processing
- Microvolt Accuracy Threshold Detection
- Infrared Detectors
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LT1677 - Low Noise, Rail-to-Rail Precision Op Amp
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LTC2057/LTC2057HV - High Voltage, Low Noise Zero-Drift Operational Amplifier
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
- LT1761 - 100mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators in TSOT-23
- LT1167 - Single Resistor Gain Programmable, Precision Instrumentation Amplifier
- LT6016 - Dual 3.2MHz, 0.8V/μs Low Power, Over-The-Top Precision Op Amp
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice® software is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As." After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice: