LT1677 - Low Noise, Rail-to-Rail Precision Op Amp
- Rail-to-Rail Input and Output
- 100% Tested Low Voltage Noise:
3.2nV/rtHz Typ at 1kHz
4.5nV/rtHz Max at 1kHz
- Offset Voltage: 60µV Max
- Low VOS Drift: 0.2µV/°C Typ
- Low Input Bias Current: 20nA Max
- Wide Supply Range: 3V to ±18V
- High AVOL: 7V/µV Min, RL = 10k
- High CMRR: 109dB Min
- High PSRR: 108dB Min
- Gain Bandwidth Product: 7.2MHz
- Slew Rate: 2.5V/µs
- Operating Temperature Range: ?40°C to 85°C
DescriptionThe LT1677 features the lowest noise performance available for a rail-to-rail operational amplifier: 3.2nV/rtHz wideband noise, 1/f corner frequency of 13Hz and 90nV peak-to-peak 0.1Hz to 10Hz noise. Low noise is combined with outstanding precision: 20µV offset voltage and 0.2µV/°C drift, 130dB common mode and power supply rejection and 7.2MHz gain bandwidth product. The common mode range exceeds the power supply by 100mV.
The voltage gain of the LT1677 is extremely high, 19 million (typical) driving a 10k load.
In the design, processing and testing of the device, particular attention has been paid to the optimization of the entire distribution of several key parameters. Consequently, the specifications have been spectacularly improved compared to competing rail-to-rail amplifiers.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Low Noise Signal Processing
- Microvolt Accuracy Threshold Detection
- Strain Gauge Amplifiers
- Tape Head Preamplifiers
- Direct Coupled Audio Gain Stages
- Infrared Detectors
- Battery-Powered Microphones
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
- LT1167 - Single Resistor Gain Programmable, Precision Instrumentation Amplifier
- LT1761 - 100mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators in TSOT-23
- LTC1050 - Precision Zero-Drift Operational Amplifier with Internal Capacitors
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LT1115 - Ultra-Low Noise, Low Distortion, Audio Op Amp
- LTC1100 - Precision, Zero-Drift Instrumentation Amplifier
- LT1010 - Fast 150mA Power Buffer
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. To download LTspice IV and other FREE simulation tools, please visit our Design Simulation page.
Related models available in LTspice IV