LT1637 - 1.1MHz, 0.4V/us Over-The-Top Micropower, Rail-To-Rail Input and Output Op Amp
- Operates with Inputs Above V +
- Rail-to-Rail Input and Output
- Micropower: 250µA Supply Current Max
- Operating Temperature Range: - 55°C to 125°C
- Gain-Bandwidth Product: 1.1MHz
- Slew Rate: 0.4V/µs
- Low Input Offset Voltage: 350µV Max
- Single Supply Input Range: - 0.4V to 44V
- High Output Current: 25mA Min
- Specified on 3V, 5V and ±15V Supplies
- Output Shutdown
- Output Drives 4700pF with Output Compensation
- Reverse Battery Protection to 25V
- High Voltage Gain: 800V/mV
- High CMRR: 110dB
- Available in 8-Lead MSOP, PDIP and SO Packages; and a Tiny (3mm × 3mm × 0.8mm) DFN Package
The LT1637 is a rugged op amp that operates on all single and split supplies with a total voltage of 2.7V to 44V. The LT1637 has a gain-bandwidth product of 1.1MHz while drawing less than 250µA of quiescent current. The LT1637 can be shut down, making the output high impedance and reducing the quiescent current to only 3µA. The LT1637 is reverse supply protected: it draws virtually no current for reverse supply up to 25V. The input range of the LT1637 includes both supplies and the output swings to both supplies. Unlike most micropower op amps, the LT1637 can drive heavy loads; its rail-to-rail output drives 25mA. The LT1637 is unity-gain stable into all capacitive loads up to 4700pF when optional 0.22µF and 150 Ohm compensation is used.
The LT1637 has a unique input stage that operates and remains high impedance when above the positive supply. The inputs take 44V both differential and common mode, even when operating on a 3V supply. Built-in resistors protect the inputs for faults below the negative supply up to 22V. There is no phase reversal of the output for inputs 5V below VEE or 44V above VEE, independent of VCC.
The LT1637 op amp is available in the 8-pin MSOP, PDIP and SO packages. For space limited applications, the LT1637 is available in a 3mm × 3mm × 0.8mm dual fine pitch leadless package (DFN).
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC593A||LT1637CDD | Over-The-Top, Micropower, Rail-to-Rail||$50.00|
- Battery or Solar Powered Systems:
- Supply Current Sensing
- Battery Monitoring
- MUX Amplifiers
- 4mA to 25mA Transmitters
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT1636 - Over-The-Top Micropower Rail-to-Rail Input and Output Op Amp
- LT1638 - 1.2MHz, 0.4V/μs Over-The-Top Micropower Rail-to-Rail Input and Output Op Amps
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LT1494 - 1.5uA Max, Single, Dual and Quad Precision Rail-to-Rail Input and Output Op Amps
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC6102 - Precision Zero Drift Current Sense Amplifier
- LT1999 - High Voltage, Bidirectional Current Sense Amplifier
- LT1787 - Precision, High Side Current Sense Amplifiers
- LT4363 - High Voltage Surge Stopper with Current Limit
- LTC3115-1 - 40V, 2A Synchronous Buck-Boost DC/DC Converter
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. To download LTspice IV and other FREE simulation tools, please visit our Design Simulation page.
Related models available in LTspice IV