LT1635 - Micropower Rail-to-Rail Op Amp and Reference
- Guaranteed Operation at 1.2V
- Op Amp and Reference on Single Chip
- Micropower: 130µA Supply Current
- Industrial Temperature Range SO-8 Packages
- Rail-to-Rail Output
- High Output Current: 20mA Min
- Output Drives 1000pF
- Capable of Floating Mode Operation
- Specified for 5V and ±5V Supplies
- Low Reference Drift: 30ppm/°C
- Industry Standard LM10 Pinout
DescriptionThe LT1635 is a new analog building block that includes a rail-to-rail output opamp,a precision reference and reference buffer. The device operates from supplies as low as a single 1.2V or up to ±5V, yet it consumes only 130µA of supply current.
The input common mode range of the op amp includes ground and incorporates phase reversal protection to prevent false outputs from occurring when the input is below the negative supply. The rail-to-rail output stage can swing to within 15mV of each rail with no load and can swing to within 250mV of each rail while delivering 10mA of output current. The gain bandwidth of the op amp is 175kHz and it is unity-gain stable with up to 1000pF load capacitance.
The 0.2V reference is referred to V- and includes a buffer amplifier to enhance flexibility. The reference and buffer combine to achieve a drift of 30ppm/°C, a line regulation of 20ppm/ V and a load regulation of 150ppm/mA.
The LT1635 is available in 8-pin PDIP and SOpackages,and has the industry standard LM10 pinout.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC417B||DIP8, MS8, S8, SOT23-6 | Multi-Footprint General Purpose Board for Single Op. Amp||$25.00|
- Battery- or Solar-Powered Systems Portable Instrumentation Sensor Conditioning
- Precision Current Regulators
- Precision Voltage Regulators
- Battery Level Indicator
- Thermocouple Transmitter
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LT1634 - Micropower Precision Shunt Voltage Reference
- LT3083 - Adjustable 3A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT3092 - 200mA 2-Terminal Programmable Current Source
- LT6650 - Micropower, 400mV Reference with Rail-to-Rail Buffer Amplifier in SOT-23
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.