LT1619 - Low Voltage Current Mode PWM Controller
- Wide VIN Range: 1.9V to 18V
- 300kHz Fixed Frequency Current Mode Control
- 1A Rail-to-Rail N-Channel MOSFET Driver
- Low 53mV Current Limit Threshold Voltage Improves Efficiency
- Implements Boost, SEPIC and Flyback Converters Requiring Low Side Power Transistors
- Internal Current Sense Amplifier with Leading Edge Blanking
- Up to 500kHz External Synchronization
- Burst Mode® Operation for High Efficiency at Light Load
- 140µA Quiescent Current
- 15µA Shutdown Current
- 8-Lead MSOP and SO Packages
The LT1619 is a fixed frequency PWM controller for implementing current mode DC/DC converters with minimum external parts. The LT1619 operates with input voltages ranging from 1.9V to 18V and is suitable for a variety of battery-powered and distributed DC/DC converters. The internal rail-to-rail N-channel MOSFET driver operates either from the input in the non-bootstrapped mode or from the output in bootstrapped operation. The driver is designed to drive a low side power transistor in boost, SEPIC, flyback and other topologies.
Converter efficiency is improved at heavy loads with a53mV current sense voltage and at light load with Burst Mode operation. The operating frequency is internally setat 300kHz. The oscillator can also be synchronized externally up to 500kHz. No load quiescent current is 140µA and shutdown current is 15µA.
The LT1619 is available in 8-lead MSOP and SO packages.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- 3.3V to 5V DC/DC Converters
- Distributed Power Supplies
- Isolated Power Supplies
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT3759 - Wide Input Voltage Range Boost/SEPIC/Inverting Controller
- LTC1871 - Wide Input Range, No RSENSE Current Mode Boost, Flyback and SEPIC Controller
- LT3757 - Boost, Flyback, SEPIC and Inverting Controller
- LTC3786 - Low IQ Synchronous Boost Controller
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT8705 - 80V VIN and VOUT Synchronous 4-Switch Buck- Boost DC/DC Controller
- LT3652 - Power Tracking 2A Battery Charger for Solar Power
- LTC3115-1 - 40V, 2A Synchronous Buck-Boost DC/DC Converter
- LT1370 - 500kHz High Efficiency 6A Switching Regulator
- LT1170 - 100kHz, 5A, 2.5A and 1.25A High Efficiency Switching Regulators
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice® software is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As." After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice: