LT1618 - Constant-Current/Constant-Voltage 1.4MHz Step-Up DC/DC Converter
- Accurate Input/Output Current Control: ±5% Over Temperature
- Accurate Output Voltage Control: ±1%
- Wide VIN Range: 1.6V to 18V
- 1.4MHz Switching Frequency
- High Output Voltage: Up to 35V
- Low VCESAT Switch: 200mV at 1A
- Available in (3mm x 3mm x 0.8mm) 10-Pin DFN and 10-Pin MSOP Packages
The LT1618 step-up DC/DC converter combines a traditional voltage feedback loop and a unique current feedback loop to operate as a constant-current, constant-voltage source. This fixed frequency, current mode switcher operates from a wide input voltage range of 1.6V to 18V, and the high switching frequency of 1.4MHz permits the use of tiny, low profile inductors and capacitors. The current sense voltage is set at 50mV and can be adjusted using the IADJ pin.
Available in the 10-Pin (3mm x 3mm) Exposed Pad DFN and 10-pin MSOP packages, the LT1618 provides a complete solution for constant-current applications.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC780B||LT1618 Demo Board | CC/CV Boost, 3.3V ≤ VIN ≤ 4.2V, Vout = 12V@250mA(CV) or 3.5V@500mA(CC)||$100.00|
- LED Backlight Drivers
- USB Powered Boost/SEPIC Converters
- Input Current Limited Boost/SEPIC Converters
- Battery Chargers
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT3477 - 3A, DC/DC Converter with Dual Rail-to-Rail Current Sense
- LTM8042/LTM8042-1 - μModule (Power Module) Boost LED Driver and Current Source
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT3796/LT3796-1 - 100V Constant-Current and Constant-Voltage Controller with Dual Current Sense
- LT3761/LT3761-1 - 60VIN LED Controller with Internal PWM Generator
- LT3652 - Power Tracking 2A Battery Charger for Solar Power
- LT3517 - Full-Featured LED Driver with 1.5A Switch Current
- LTC3115-1 - 40V, 2A Synchronous Buck-Boost DC/DC Converter
- LT3518 - Full-Featured LED Driver with 2.3A Switch Current
- LTC3783 - PWM LED Driver and Boost, Flyback and SEPIC Converter
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice® software is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As." After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice: