LT1613 - 1.4MHz, Single Cell DC/DC Converter in 5-Lead SOT-23
- Uses Tiny Capacitors and Inductor
- Internally Compensated
- Fixed Frequency 1.4MHz Operation
- Operates with VIN as Low as 1.1V
- 3V at 30mA from a Single Cell
- 5V at 200mA from 3.3V Input
- 15V at 60mA from Four Alkaline Cells
- High Output Voltage: Up to 34V
- Low Shutdown Current: <1µA
- Low VCESAT Switch: 300mV at 300mA
- 5-Lead SOT-23 Package
DescriptionThe LT1613 is the industry’s first 5-lead SOT-23 current mode DC/DC converter. Intended for small, low power applications, it operates from an input voltage as low as 1.1V and switches at 1.4MHz, allowing the use of tiny, low cost capacitors and inductors 2mm or less in height. Its small size and high switching frequency enables the complete DC/DC converter function to take up less than 0.2 square inches of PC board area. Multiple output power supplies can now use a separate regulator for each output voltage, replacing cumbersome quasi-regulated approaches using a single regulator and a custom transformer. A constant frequency, internally compensated current mode PWM architecture results in low, predictable output noise that is easy to filter. The high voltage switch on the LT1613 is rated at 36V, making the device ideal for boost converters up to 34V as well as for Single-Ended Primary Inductance Converter (SEPIC) and flyback designs. The device can generate 5V at up to 200mA from a 3.3V supply or 5V at 175mA from four alkaline cells in a SEPIC design. The LT1613 is available in the 5-lead SOT-23 package.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC233A||LT1613CS5 LT1611CS5 | 1.4MHz, SOT-23 DC-DC Converter, 3 Circuits: LT1613 Boost and SEPIC, LT1611 Inverter||$75.00|
- Digital Cameras
- Cordless Phones
- Battery Backup
- LCD Bias
- Medical Diagnostic Equipment
- Local 5V or 12V Supply
- External Modems
- PC Cards
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT1615 - Micropower Step-Up DC/DC Converters in ThinSOT
- LT1930 - 1A, 1.2MHz/2.2MHz, Step-Up DC/DC Converters in ThinSOT
- LT1307 - Single Cell Micropower 600kHz PWM DC/DC Converters
- LT3467 - 1.1A Step-Up DC/DC Converter with Integrated Soft-Start
- LT1308A and B - Single Cell High Current Micropower 600kHz Boost DC/DC Converter
- LT1610 - 1.7MHz, Single Cell Micropower DC/DC Converter
- LT3580 - Boost/Inverting DC/DC Converter with 2A Switch, Soft-Start, and Synchronization
- LT3759 - Wide Input Voltage Range Boost/SEPIC/Inverting Controller
- LTC3115-1 - 40V, 2A Synchronous Buck-Boost DC/DC Converter
- LT1618 - Constant-Current/Constant-Voltage 1.4MHz Step-Up DC/DC Converter
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. To download LTspice IV and other FREE simulation tools, please visit our Design Simulation page.
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice IV
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice IV does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As". After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Related models available in LTspice IV