LT1568 - Very Low Noise, High Frequency Active RC, Filter Building Block
- Up to 10MHz Center Frequency on a Single 3V Supply
- Easy to Use—A Single Resistor Value Sets Lowpass Cutoff Frequency (200kHz <= f C <= 5MHz)
- Unequal Resistor Values Extend Cutoff Frequency Up to 10MHz
- Extremely Flexible—Different Resistor Values Allow Lowpass Transfer Functions with or Without Gain
- SNR = 92dB (fC = 2MHz, 2VP-P)
- THD = –84dB (fC = 2MHz, 1VP-P)
- Internal Capacitors Trimmed to ±0.75%
- Single 4-Pole Lowpass Filter or Matched Pair of 2-Pole Lowpass Filters
- Can be Connected as a Bandpass Filter
- Single-Ended or Differential Output
- Operates from Single 3V (2.7V Min) to ±5V Supply
- Rail-to-Rail Input and Output Voltages
The LT1568 is an easy-to-use, active-RC filter building block with rail-to-rail inputs and outputs. The internal capacitors of the IC and the GBW product of the internal low noise op amps are trimmed such that consistent and repeatable filter responses can be achieved. With a single resistor value, the LT1568 provides a pair of matched 2-pole Butterworth lowpass filters with unity gain suitable for I/Q channels.
By using unequal-valued external resistors, the two 2-pole sections can create different frequency responses or gains. In addition, the two stages may be cascaded to create a single 4-pole filter with a programmable response. Capable of cutoff frequencies up to 10MHz, the LT1568 is ideal for antialiasing or channel filtering in high speed data communications systems. The LT1568 can also be used as a bandpass filter.
The LT1568 features very low noise, supporting signal-to-noise ratios of over 90dB. It also provides single-ended to differential signal conversion for directly driving high speed A/D converters. The LT1568 has a shutdown mode that reduces supply current to approximately 0.5mA on a 5V supply.
The LT1568 is available in a narrow 16-lead SSOP package.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC675A-A||LT1568CGN | Active RC Filter Building Block, (200kHz to 10MHz), Universal Filter||$50.00|
|DC675A-C||LT1568CGN | Use DC675A-A and modify per Quick Start Guide||Contact Factory|
|DC675A-D||LT1568CGN | Use DC675A-A and modify per Quick Start Guide||Contact Factory|
- Replaces Discrete RC Active Filters and LC Filter Modules
- Antialiasing/Reconstruction Filters
- Dual or I-and-Q Channels (Two Matched 2nd Order Filters in One Package)
- Single-Ended to Differential Conversion
- Video Signal Processing
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT1567 - 1.4nV/Rt.Hz 180MHz Filter Building Block
- LTC1068 - Clock-Tunable, Quad Second Order, Filter Building Blocks
- LTC1562-2 - Very Low Noise, Low Distortion Active RC Quad Universal Filter
- LTC1563 - Active RC, 4th Order Lowpass Filter Family
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LTC1569-7 - Linear Phase, DC Accurate, Tunable 10th Order Lowpass Filter
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC6409 - 10GHz GBW, 1.1nV/√Hz Differential Amplifier/ADC Driver
- LTC6946 - Ultralow Noise and Spurious 0.37GHz to 5.7GHz Integer-N Synthesizer with Integrated VCO
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. To download LTspice IV and other FREE simulation tools, please visit our Design Simulation page.
Related models available in LTspice IV