LT1567 - 1.4nV/Rt.Hz 180MHz Filter Building Block
- Single-Ended to Differential Conversion
- Low Noise: 1.4nV/Rt.Hz
- 20µVRMS Total Wideband Noise in Filter with 2MHz fC
- Dynamic Range: 104dB SNR at ±5V
- Supply Voltage 2.7V to 12V Total
- Rail-to-Rail Outputs
- DC Accurate: Op Amp VOS 0.5mV (Typ)
- Trimmed Bandwidth for Accurate Filters
- MSOP-8 Surface Mount Package
- No External Clock Required
The LT1567 is an analog building block optimized for very low noise high frequency filter applications. It contains two wideband rail-to-rail operational amplifiers, one of them internally configured as a unity-gain inverter. With the addition of a few passive components, the LT1567 becomes a flexible second order filter section with cutoff frequency (fC) up to 5MHz, ideal for antialiasing or for channel filtering in high speed data communications systems. A spreadsheet-based design tool is available at www.linear.com for designing lowpass and bandpass filters using the LT1567.
In addition to low noise and high speed, the LT1567 features single-ended to differential conversion for direct driving of high speed differential input A/D converters. The LT1567 operates from a total power supply voltage of 2.7V to 12V and supports signal-to-noise ratios above 100dB.
The LT1567 is available in an 8-lead MSOP package.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Low Noise, High Speed Filters to 5MHz
- Low Noise Differential Circuits
- Communication Channel or Roofing Filters
- Antialias or Reconstruction Filtering
- Video Signal Processing
- Single-Ended to Differential Conversion
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT1568 - Very Low Noise, High Frequency Active RC, Filter Building Block
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LTC1068 - Clock-Tunable, Quad Second Order, Filter Building Blocks
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC1563 - Active RC, 4th Order Lowpass Filter Family
- LTC6409 - 10GHz GBW, 1.1nV/√Hz Differential Amplifier/ADC Driver
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
- LTC1562-2 - Very Low Noise, Low Distortion Active RC Quad Universal Filter
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice® software is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As." After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice:
LT1567 Design Guide
The LT1567 is an analog building block optimized for very low noise high frequency filter applications. This easy to use Excel based Design Guide crunches the numbers to calculate all of the external component values and provides a 'ready to build' schematic of the filter.