LT1464 - Dual/Quad Micropower, 1MHz C-Load Picoampere Bias Current JFET Input Op Amps
- Input Bias Current:
2pA Max (LT1464A)
20pA Max (LT1464, LT1465)
- Supply Current per Amplifier: 200µA Max
- Gain Bandwidth Product: 1MHz Typ
- Slew Rate: 0.9V/µs Typ
- Input Common Mode Range Includes Positive Rail
- Unity-Gain Stable for C-Load™
Up to 10nF
- Open-Loop Gain: 1 Million Typ
- Guaranteed Specs with ±5V,
- Guaranteed Matching Specifications
- Standard Pinout: SO-8, SO-14 Package
DescriptionThe LT®1464 (dual) and LT1465 (quad) are the first micropower op amps (200µA max per amp) to offer picoampere input bias currents (500fA typ) and unity-gain stability for capacitive loads up to 10nF. The output can swing a 10k load to within 1.5V of either supply, just like op amps that require an order of magnitude more supply current. This unique combination of performance makes the LT1464/LT1465 ideal over a wide range of input and output impedances. In the design and testing of the LT1464/LT1465, particular emphasis has been placed on optimizing performance in the low cost SO-8 (dual) and 14-lead SO (quad) package for ±15V and ±5V supplies. The input common mode range includes the positive rail. Slew rate (0.5V/µs min) and gain bandwidth product (650kHz min) are 100% tested. A full set of matching specifications is also provided.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Battery-Powered Systems
- Photocurrent Amplifiers
- Low Frequency, Micropower Active Filters
- Low Droop Track-and-Hold Circuits
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LT1167 - Single Resistor Gain Programmable, Precision Instrumentation Amplifier
- LTC6090/LTC6090-5 - 140V CMOS Rail-to-Rail Output, Picoamp Input Current Op Amp
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LT1210 - 1.1A, 35MHz Current Feedback Amplifier
- LTC6268 - 500MHz Ultra-Low Bias Current FET Input Op Amp
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC2057/LTC2057HV - High Voltage, Low Noise Zero-Drift Operational Amplifier
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LT1010 - Fast 150mA Power Buffer
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice® software is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As." After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice: